Chapter X - "Desert Inferno"

 We worked out the tactics of the fight with Inferno, our goal was to capture him with as little destruction of the soldiers' lives as possible. We were a little worried that there were a hundred times more of them, Makena helped us with concentration exercises in order to use the powers as speed  and efficiently as possible, they were the only thing that could bring victory to us.

 We took the planes because that was the safest way, immediately colliding with the vehicles that fired the cannonballs at us. We destroyed a large number of combat vehicles, so the soldiers asked Inferno to surrender, which he did not want to agree to. He attacked us with the remaining aircraft, quickly destroying our aircrafts. We went out and kept ourselves in the air with our wings.

 Inferno (using a loudspeaker): "Are you giving up, you little colorful bothers? You are left without a combat vehicle, now you are like a fish on dry land." White Hyacinth (to us): "Should we create aircraft again or something?" Red Carnation: "Let's create a stronger weapon and ... (feel the sting) Uh, what the hell is this? (starts falling down) "

 We all felt a sting - they shot us with little arrows covered with some sedative, and we fell to the ground unconscious. They took us to the dungeons.

 I woke up with pain at the place where the stab wound was - the hell, I should have created the power for healing, that would mean a lot to us in moments like this, but it never occurred to me that you sometimes get injured in a fight. Inferno entered the dungeon.

 Inferno: "Five of you against my army - what recklessness! What you were thinking of?!" I (cynically): "The same as you when you decided to gather an army to destroy the world." Inferno: "I wouldn't destroy it, I would fix it! From these five hundred soldiers I would reach five thousand, from five thousand to fifteen thousand, I would increase the army by strategically conquering territories and capturing people, who would then have to fight for me! Now I have to take a few steps back because you destroyed my war vehicles, but I will go back to my plan. You won't see it, you'll be shot tomorrow morning." I (grinning): "You won't see it." Inferno: "Yeah, right, you can't do anything to me! (sees that my dress changes color to black) What are you trying to do now? What kind of trick is this?!" I (laughingly): "Oh, seems that someone got scared! So where did that fearless warrior who will conquer all the territories on the planet disappear? Are you fearless, but you lack a brain." Inferno (furiously): "Who are you to tell that I lack a brain?!" (he wanted to hit me, I shot him with a minor electric shock and he flies off the wall) You're a monster! "

 I (grinning): "I'll take that as a kind of compliment, but you're still the biggest monster here. Couldn't you, when you're so stuck in the war, invest in making the biggest nuclear bomb? That's how war is fought today, not with these toys of yours. Do you know why the world's most powerfull countries are so careful with their bombs? They can literally destroy life on Earth, making it radioactive and never inhabitable again. All nuclear bombs together, activated at the same time, would wipe out life from our planet. Well, that's how you should have fought, to make a little effort." Inferno (gets up): "You're lunatic, but you're right... I would conquer the whole planet with nuclear weapons! I will do that, I will contaminate the parts of the world that I want, then the others will agree to everything else in fear!" Me (yawning): "Uh, you're boring... Okay, well, I gave you some time to imagine that you've achieved something in life too." Inferno: "Make me a bomb! I'm sure you can to do it! " I (bursting out laughing): "If I want to destroy the planet - why would I leave that pleasure to you?" Inferno: "I will not let you out of that dungeon until you create a bomb for me!" I (rolling my eyes): "Why the hell are you just shouting all the time, you're hurting my ears with your yelling... I understand that you have problems with anger control, but I'm not deaf, I can hear you very well. So... I'm not coming out of this dungeon until you let me go?" Inferno:" That's right. I'll spare your lives if you and your friends make me a nuclear bomb." Me (laughs): "Generous. The second Team Blume power - in front of the door of this dungeon! (I create myself in front of the door and lock it from the outside) Oh, I forgot to mention to you that I have the power of teleportation, how rude of me." Inferno (holding metal bars on the door): "Let me out right now and create that bomb until I order them to kill you all!!!" Me (cynically): "I will not allow a immature fool like you to interfere in my mission. This world can only have one ultimate villain... and that's me. You are unworthy to be even my servant. (I touch the metal bars and create electricity that burns Inferno to ashes) "