Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Wyvern Quest/A shop system?/Inn

I then walked out of the Guild to go to the Location of the Wyvern Quest, and after a few hours of walking i finally made it to Sykke Village (pronounced Saike).

MHX: I finally made it! I'm surprised i'm still not tired that's good.

I then went inside the village and told them i was here for the quest.

Village Chief: So little girl you want to do this quest? This quest might be hard for you.

MHX: I can do it! i'm D Rank afterall!

Village Chief: You're D Rank?!? Alright then!

MHX: Alright! Thank you mister!

I then walked out of the village and went to where the Wyvern is, after a few minutes i've finally made it.

MHX: So that's a Wyvern huh.

MHX: Alright then! Time to use my new Observation skill in the shop menu!

*Flashback*

I was walking my way to Sykke Village then i noticed something on the Menu

MHX: Hmm? What's this?

I pressed it and then it opened a Shop menu.

MHX: Wait... This was a thing?!?

I then scrolled through the pages and see some Potions, Skills, Accessories and etc. I pressed Skills and see 3 new skills i can unlock right now.

1. Observation - Let's you see the other Person/Monster Stats (15 Skill Points Level requirement 15)

2. Projection - Able to make Project anything and learn the history on some Weapons (50 Skill Points Level requirement 50)

3. Reinforcement - Able to either reinforce your weapon or any parts of your body (50 Skill Points Level requirement 75)

MHX: No way... Projection??? I can be Shirou too! I always wanted to make swords and fire them like Gilgamesh and Shirou!

Then i looked at the top right and see i currently have 150 Skill Points.

MHX: Do i only need to level up to get more skill points? And level up more to unlock more skills? Alright then.

I then bought the 3 Skills i can achieve for now then i tried using Observation then i saw the Stats the Wild Boar in front of me.

Wild Boar
HP: 500

Lvl: 5

Skills: Rush

Rush: Rushes towards the person at a very high speed

MHX: This skill is good! Now then time to use Projection! Hehe i'm so excited!

MHX: Trace On!

Then i imagined Kanshou and Bakuya appearing in my hands.