(2) Angel Star

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

In this expanse of green there are more hues than anyone has ever named, yet here they are for any eye to see. The land of Amaris rolls as it always has, as if it feels that time and space are one thing, that it rolls through the ages as much as to the horizon. Over it is laid a path, one that branches through the open landscape, and as I begin to walk there is a frisson of joy for all the choices to come, each one of them laden with discoveries.

The Amaris Pack expands my lungs, raising up land that is my glowing skin. It coaxes my inner energy to flow in ways that weave my soul into the land. I have a weird feeling about, I don't know if it's good or bad but I just feeling something, something new and weird.

I have heard, Amaris's Pack Alpha is a True Blood.

True Blood Alpha is the alpha of alphas, he happens to be the Divine Creator if he stands by his unique mate, Angel Star. Angel Star that's what a True Blood's mate unique is called.

A True Blood Alpha, feels to his bones that he is a king. The Leader Alpha of Amaris as I have heard, others naturally respect him and follow him, feeling safe when he is in command. That is the way of the alpha I guess, he didn't take power yet was given it through trust. I have also heard that he is always competent and self reliant. A dream mate of anyone, the werewolf would be lucky to have him as a mate and to be the Angel Star.

Yet there is only one unique mate in this world and a lot of True Bloods. A unique werewolf can have either a True Blood Alpha as a mate or a True Blood Omega. Yet the concept of a unique mate or a unique beta is not known by the world.

The Pack Alpha, he always defend his kin. He is love, integrity and divine protector. He was birthed with Angel Star, his mate. For the Moon Goddess can make powerful beings from nothing, by separating the nothing, he makes energy, energy like he made this beta a unique one and like any True Blood Alpha to protect the good.

Thus if the power held in either of the lovers is ever released, they both cease to exist and if ever a unique mate gets mated with a True Blood, the secret of their power and magnetism, alway binds them together for good. But for a fact would I ever have a True Blood as my mate. I guess not.

I reached the Pack house and pressed the doorbell, I heard some shuffling before the door opened. It was Jimin hyung, himself. I smiled as he dragged me inside. We sat down on the couch and I made myself a little comfortable.

"I’m so glad you came Jungkookie. So happy to see you. You know, I was a little worried I came on a bit strong yesterday, but I feel a lot of passion for this project of mine. But enough about me. How are you? Did you sleep well? Did you eat a good breakfast?" Jimin hyung rambled, I giggled at that.

"Slow down hyung, I am good, I had a good sleep and yes I had a good breakfast. Don't worry about it" I replied and he nod his head smiling through his eyes.

"Okay, so Jungkookie I called you at the pack house because I want to do a photoshoot here with my best friend, we can do it at the terrace it's beautiful there. You don't mind, right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Of course not hyung. Don't worry about it. So when can we start?"

"Umm, Taehyungie is about to come in 15 minutes, I hope you don't mind waiting" He said after glancing at the wall clock.

"No no, it's okay hyung" I smiled.

We were busy chit - chatting when a deep voice interrupted us,

"Sorry Minnie I am late"

It was the kind of deep voice that is so very easy to fall in love with, that auditory caramel. Soon a sweet, intimidating smell hit my nose. It was the kind of smell that I won't ever be able to get enough of.

The smell of Patchouli intermingled with White Musk.

Really intimidating, like it was suffocating me somehow and in a good way. It felt like I was suffocated with a positive, comfortable, safe aura was surrounding me.

I look up to meet a gorgeous pair of eyes, he was looking at me as well.

He is, he is-

I grabbed my shoulder back and ran out of there. I know Jimin hyung would be confused but the Alpha, The True Blood Alpha would understand. I looked up at the sky as questions flooded in my mind.

Are we, him an I are the magnetism and power holding duo?

Are we really the Divine Creators?

Is he aware of the existence of Unique Betas?

Or he believes it's a myth too?

Am I really the Angel Star?

His Angel Star?

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

✨ Alpha Taehyung ✨

Alpha Taehyung