(21) The Divine Creators

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Today is the day, the day when the Luna gets introduced to the pack. Yoongi, Jin and Jimin basically planned everything, it was kinda like a celebration at the pack house. Meanwhile Hoseok and Namjoon had the responsibility to see each and every person in the Amaris Pack gets the invites for the day. Every presence was needed and they were made aware that they will be seeing and meeting the Luna.

Taehyung on the other hand was incharge to get Jungkook ready. He made sure Jungkook knew everything about the pack so he wouldn't feel that he lacks or is left out just because he is born and brought in other pack. Taehyung helped him to learn about how things work and would work after this day would be over. Well basically Jungkook was getting groomed up Taehyung.

Jungkook was nervous, his nerves were getting the best of him. Nerves which are a signal of truth of what he values, of what he needs and cherishes and often of what he wants so much that the idea of not winning brings on those telltale tremors. Always asks himself what the nerves are telling him. Actually, it is one important way the body speaks.

The beta thinks, he is the same person he was then, just with more mileage on the clock. The panic grows stronger into the evening as his mental faculties give way to emotions. He wanted to jump right out of his skin and join the ether.

He felt just like a child again, shaking, terrified. The constricted feelings grow, as if he was strangled by just the air about him. That's when he reached for Taehyung and his soft, encouraging words.

It's when he came to Taehyung like a child needing him to kiss it better with kindness. And The True Blood does, every time, endlessly patient. Jungkook just wants to thank Taehyung for being, well- Taehyung.

"Don't change and in return I will always be there for you, I just hope I am as kind, as wonderful, dearest to you hyung" Jungkook beamed making Taehyung's heart race insanely.

Taehyung's heart swelled up with love at those fluttering words. Their bond is something which werewolves all over the world rarely get. The amount of love, respect, equality, loyalty and understanding they have is not see to achieve. Honestly, it's hard to get it all with just only one person, that too with the fated mates and many would agree with this.

"You ready sweetheart?" Taehyung asked, holding the beta close to him.

Jungkook took a breath before replying,

"I am as long as you are beside me, I will forever be ready"

Taehyung pulled away slightly and looked at Jungkook, those Bambi eyes held nothing but honesty of the words he let out. So, the true blood couldn't help but cherish those lips of the beta which are always so inviting to him, always welcomed for the true blood's one lips. Pressing a gentle, chaste kiss Taehyung pulled away and kissed the beta's forehead.