(7) Sleepover

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I look on the bed side where Koo was asleep, I was sleeping on the couch of the bedroom because him being uncomfortable is the last thing I want. I watched as he fisted the blanket with his soft hands, close to his cheek. His hands, they are baby soft yet with them he can move mountains.

I have lived long enough to know that what we share I can't replicate with another. This love, this feeling, is just you and me. I could travel the world and the seven seas, I'd still have to come right back here if I wanted true love. It's not just the mate bond, or you, but that we were born to spark and run the same course. We are the protectors of one another, confidents, true friends and mates. The trust I give you, that you give me, is what's gonna keep us safe in this world, in this life. So whether this heart beats another day or another hundred years, it is yours.

Be a hand to hold when cold winds whip about my ether and chill my skin, stinging at my core. For in those moments that flash of heat is interpreted as light by my deeper self. It triggers the response of the phoenix, combusting the darkness, to spread wings of flame and fly once more.

I thought as my eyes remained on his face. The night expands as black angel wings, protecting earth as he dreams. I smiled as the night rolls around and after a time the sandman comes to heavy my lids. I feel the shuttering of my synapses, the quite lure into sleepiness. As each limb becomes heavy and my heart slows to a more peaceful beat.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Third Person's POV

The younger woke up as the sunlight caressed his soft baby skin, feeling the sudden warmth on his skin he opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times adjusting to the sudden brightness. He yawned and looked around to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

He smiled and got up, going to the bathroom to get freshen up. He came out a couple of minutes later and saw Taehyung was still fast asleep, deciding to go on  and looked around the garden Jin mentioned the other day he made his way there.

The garden was a shade brighter in the rain. It was as if the gift of the skies wasn't water, but liquid magic, washing our world to show what was there all along, nature in her in humble brilliance. The buttercups became gold, the grass the shade of every dreamers meadow, roots quenched, soil renewed. And after the patter of the rain came bursts of birdsong, their hearts rejoicing the occasion of the rain.

Among the friends of root and wand, amid each green leaf and delicate petal, there are the dancing birds and the squirrels that dart. It is as if the song, the scurries and the subtle movements of flora are their voice, the song of the garden for those who listen with more than their ears.

"It's so peaceful here" Jungkook mumbled as he walked around.

After a couple minutes, he smelled the intoxicating scent of his mate. Oh, he can never get enough of it. He turned around and saw Taehyung coming towards him with a small smile.

"Good Morning" Taehyung said once he reached close enough to his mate.

"Good Morning hyung" Jungkook smiled brightly as the morning sun.

"Wanna walk around a little?" Taehyung asked and the younger nod enthusiastically.

'Before you, I've never loved anyone. So, I'm so happy to have met you, and I'm scared too, there is such joy and such pain. I've never wanted any form of eternity until now, I never saw the point. So stay, be in love with me too, be brave enough to take my hand.

I married you with my eyes and soul on that day when I came to met you at your studio after we got to know that we are mates. I married you with my heart and every future dream. I saw all of you, the joys and the sorrows, and I knew I was home. And the funny unfunny part is, I wish I had told you, perhaps one day I will'

Taehyung thought as he was scared to speak this out loud although unaware of the fact that his mate was a unique werewolf where reading someone's thoughts specially his mate's thoughts came in handy. He didn't need to mind link with Taehyung to hear his inner voice, it was god gifted.

But Taehyung didn't knew that as he kept thinking.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: Something is coming although it's not bad so rest assured, it's gonna be good. And I wanted to tell you guys that this book is going to be fluff mainly, there will be some angst here and there but not that much of a heavy angst. I hope you all will like what I have planned for this book)

 I hope you all will like what I have planned for this book)

💜 Boo Boo Bear 💜