Yamashima (tsukkiyama)

Hello this was requested by CyrusAmias Thank you!

"Now kei...what do you say to the camera" Tadashi whispered in the blondes ear.

"Thank you-u for watching!" Kei gave a short smile at the camera before turning to the green haired man. "Can I cum ye-t daddy mm" the taller asked.

"Of course darling! Just let daddy take a shower first, ok. Than I'll help you"

And so Yamaguchi left him there tied up on the bed, vibrator in Tuskki's ass. Oh and don't forget about the cock ring.

Most people when looking at the boys would think that Kei would be the top and more dominant one, when it is actually Tadashi. The olive eyed man could be very shy out in public, but as soon as they are in the bed Kei's ass is a goner.

Today Yamaguchi may have went a little overboard with his sadism. He was a sucker for tears, and Tsukki had the best in the world. So when he came out of the shower Tadashi was expecting to see a blissed out  Kei with tears on his cheek. The blonde did have tears but he seemed to be in pain. The green haired Dom didn't like to see that, so he instantly turned off the vibrator and took off the cock ring.

"I'm so sorry baby.. Daddy is so sorry. Will you forgive me" Tadashi rushed out.

"I'm o-ok daddy, thank you for saving me!!" Kei giggled out seemingly still over sensitive.

"Daddy will always save his baby. Now is there anything I can do to make up for this" The Dom asked.

"I want to ride you" The blonde answered now fully recovered.

"You did that on purpose" Yamaguchi said. "You stinky rat"

"You said anything" Kei answered with a pout puppy eyes staring up at Yams.

"I did.....fine" Tadashi said reluctantly.

----little time skip----

"mmm I ahh daddy you feel great" Kei moaned out wiggling his hips on the Dom's cock.

"I kn-ow now hurry on and move before I lose control" Tadashi groaned out.

Let's just say he did lose control.... And Tsukki won't be walking tomorrow!!

=======

Hey guys I'm sorry its short and it took a long time I had to rewrite the plot so many times.
Thank you again for the request!!

Quick question what position do you think I am based off of my writing?
I won't judge!!

Well love you babes have fun today!!!

Ps I just got my oikawa cosplay today. I was so happy!!

-Aka a.k.a Mom