Iwaoi

Hello lovely request by fiameow Thank you!

This has degradation

Edit: Daddy kink involved

The two of them have always been together, ever since the beginning. Two peas in a pod their mothers called them. Even through all of the fights they were always by each other side; that was until Oikawa left for Argentina. Iwaizumi felt like a part of him was missing when Tooru left that day, they kept in contact both wanted the relationship to still stand. At times it was hard for them only being able to see each other through facetime, but they made it through. And today the alien lover comes back home.

Waiting at the airport has never felt this long before for Hajime. His boyfriend of over 12 years (they both are about 30) has finally decided that it was time to retire from being a pro player. Instead he is going to be the volleyball coach for his old high-school Seijoh. That means he won't be thousands of miles away from his Iwa-chan.

"FLIGHT 2134 FROM ARGENTINA HAVE ARIVED AT GATE B1"

That was probably the best thing he could've heard all year; Hajime couldn't wait to pick Tooru up and kiss him. The olive eyed man rushed to the gate where he saw people walking out of the door, none of them was his fluffy haired boyfriend whom he had hoped to seen. At last familiar arms rounded around his waist and a soft kiss to his hair was placed. Iwa turned around to see Tooru smiling like a fool. 

"I missed you idiot" the spikey brunette cried into the taller's shoulder.

"I missed you to Hajime-Chan~" Oikawa responded softly giggling at the elder's action.

(i know this wasn't smut but I wanted some soft action before the harder stuff! O,,u  O,,)

Back to the story

After a quick dinner they got home to their house; kicking off their shoes, jackets crashing onto the floor. They were all over each other, fighting for dominance trying to make one body into one. Tongues at war, teeth clashing, small grunts and pants spread around the room. They missed each others touch, they craved for it.

"Iwa-Chan~ you are totally the bottom, why don't you just give in and let me take control. You already know how good I could make you feel"

"Shut up already Shitty-Kawa. You already knows who is in charge here; stop being a brat"

"Awww look at you, you're just begging to be in charge now. And you are being mean to me; how rude Iwa-Chan"

"You know you like it, you dumb slut. Just a pathetic waste of trash. Now be a good slave and get on your knees."

"No need to be so demanding sir! You know I am yours to use."

After that sentence from Tooru, Hajime couldn't keep his hands off the taller's body. Okiawa finally came through when he heard the buttons on his shirt beginning to rip, because of the older.

"Iwa-Chan this is my favorite shirt!"

"You have more than enough clothes. I'll even buy you more. Just get these damn clothes off of you"

------------
Alright I think that is enough!
If you want longer smuts please add some plot to the request. Coming up with a plot is probably the hardest part for me.

Also shout out to this fantabulous babe who hasn't fell for my charms yet. darlingtobio love you darling❤

Have fun (fuck you five below)
Sincerely,
Aka/ mom