Bokuakakuroken

Lovely request by Livylouwho11111

This does have bondage.

Kenma wanted to try something new in the bedroom and being the little shit he was Akaashi was his first victim. The fake blonde has decided to attack him at the raven's weakest point, while he was sleeping. Once Akaashi fell asleep while he was reading Kenma got the ropes and tied the blue eyed beauty down to the bed. He still had an hour or two before the two idiots got home (aka Bokuto and Kuroo).

"Keiji wake up. .. BABE"

"What... Kens why are you screaming"

Kenma got onto the younger's lap straddling his hips. He started to slowly grind down, pivoting his hips in circular motions letting out small pants.

"Kenma? Wha-at you doing" the raven tried pulling his hands down only to find them restrained on the headboard. "Kenma, why did you restrain me?"

"I-I wanted to control y-ou" the shorter replied panting between the answer. Kenma was now gripping onto Akaashi's thighs as he continued dry humping the latter's cock. Keiji was now squirming around, hips bucking up trying to meet kenma's thrusts. The pudding head stopped suddenly making the raven let out a whine like sound.

"I need these off now," Kenma stated while tugging Akaashi's pants down his long pale legs. He then started to undress himself and finally removed the latter's boxers.

"Beautiful" he whispered out, starting to stroke Keiji's cock warming him up for what will happen next.

The older, even though it's only by a few months, slowly inched down the taller's length, his heat slowly opening up. As he reached the base Kenma started to pivot his hips and move them in circular motions. Small moans and gasps let the shorter's mouth, Akaashi letting out groans of his own.

"Ken, pl-ah-ease move." Keiji spoked out hoping Kenma would start bouncing on his dick. While this was happening the two idiots that were mentioned previously were watching from the doorway.

They were enjoying watching one of their boyfriends use the other's cock as some kind of fuck toy. Soon enough the two youngest in the room came. It was quite tiring and Kenma pace planted onto the raven's cum covered chest. The two eldest made their presence notice by clapping.

"You guys sure had fun huh" Kuroo spoked out, teasing the two on the bed.

"Yeah Kenma, you must have loved using Akaashi," Bokuto added, slowly walking up to the boys. Yanking the fake blonde's hair back Bokuto asked Kuroo "Maybe we should have Akaashi use Kenma as a cock warmer, he did trick Keiji?"

"That's a great idea, we could even take turns fucking him as well. After all we should give him a taste of his own medicine," the rooster head responded, a devilish glint in his eyes.

Kenma shuddered just thinking of what would happen. Kuroo grabbed his wrists, tying them up ,with the rope that mysteriously came off of Akaashi, behind his back. Koutaro pushed the shorter onto his knees, head lying on Keiji's leg right next to his dick. Kuroo slammed his fingers in his ass, stretching and curling until he hit that spot.

"Suck" Bokuto demanded pushing Kenma's head towards the youngest cock. Kenma moaned loudly as the tallest started pushing his cock into his hole.

Having no choice Kenma started sucking on Keiji's dick moans slipping through his swollen lips. At this point he had already cummed two times and he had Kuroo's cum dripping out of his ass, as Bokuto started thrusting into his tight heat. Suddenly he felt warm sticky liquid being shot into his throat. Akaashi has finally cummed, Kenma swallowed most of the salty cum, some dripped down his chin.

The Owl-like man then pulled the shorter to his chest and started leaving marks on his throat while still keeping the insane speed of his thrusts. Kenma was basically screaming out of pleasure and stimulation by this time. Bokuto finally finished while kenma was on his fourth time cumming.

Even though Akaashi was in the ropes at the beginning, Kenma was in them more times than him, as eventually the fake blonde started liking the restraints.

Thanks so much for waiting this long, now this was much more smuttier than any others so I hope this makes up for the time.

-Aka