1chap

No ones pov

It was a Peaceful day at UA once again. What as lunch time and for once Deku wanted to sit alone on the roof. He had a ruff day at school but the breeze kept him cool.

*wack* and there goes his food. "Hey....I haven't eaten today". He said slowly looking up to see how knocked his tray of food on the ground. And he meet a fist in the face.

"You are really pathetic you know that Deku?". Bakugo said giving Deku a punch in the stomach making him cough up blood all over bakugos arm/ hand. By that Force Deku feel on the floor.

"Disgusting". He mumbled. He grabbed dekus cheeks making his face Scrunchie up. "You starting to look like auntie....chubby. If you really wanna become a hero you have to be skin all mights quirk won't hold all that weight". He said kept on squishing dekus cheeks with his scratchy voice. "I would say lower your calories shitty Deku". As he said letting go of dekus cheek.

'The hell was I thinking?!, Deku is the skinniest person I fucking know and what I said about auntie?......I'm fucked up'. Bakugo thought when he was leaving the roof. He had wiped the blood of him with his blazer that was tide around his waist.

As was for Deku he was just stunned on what had came out of bakugos mouth. Not because he practically called him fat but also his mother.

Deku got up slowly and went to the bathroom. He didn't wanna bother recovery girl sense he goes there like 1 a week. And all he thought was 'it's just a little bruise'. He thought as walking to the bathroom. Although he was bloody. Yellowed and purple forming on his face.

When he got to to the school bathroom that was located on the 2 floor.he got cleaned up, just washing his face with water. He heard the bell ring but he wanted to check something...

He lifted up his shirt and turned to the side, looking at himself in the mirror. Was a normal bloated stomach. But for some reason those words that bakugo gave to him really sunk in and he started to threw them at the mirror.

Deku saw a lump that thought wasn't normal. He saw fat that he thought wasn't normal. As he looked at himself at the mirror he made a disgusting face.

He slide his shirt back down and went back to class. They still had one more period to go before the school is over.

As he opened the door all eyes where in him .....well everyone expect bakugo. His lip was busted up and he had a black eye.

"Midoriya, why don't you head to recovery girl. And you can tell me after class". Mr.Aizawa said. "I'm alright, i already see her a lot. And it's just a little scratch." Deku said and went to sit done. Before he could do that a lag came out under bakugos desk making Deku trip but caught himself before he could fall.

Mr.Aizawa sighed. "Bakugo, also stay after class". Mr.Aizawa said having a pretty good idea one how left those markings on Midoriya.

Time skip to after class(aka after school)And eve one left expect for bakugo Midoriya and mr.aizawa

"Bakugo, I'm guessing you did this?". "And what if I did". "You realize if you drive Midoriya to do anything....like killing him self. You have no standers to be a pro hero. You won't make it if you keep hurting him". "Huh? The hell are you getting at". Bakugo hissed.

"If you keep this up, and if I let you walk out of this school to be a pro hero although you have hurt people. Are you really a pro hero? Much less a hero......if you still want to become a pro I suggest you to stop". Mr.Aizawa said.

" is as for you Midoriya, if he ever hurts you, you have full permission to do the same". "Eh?! You giving him permission . And like hel-". "You guys have Ben playing cat chasing the mouse. Except the mouse is chasing the cat for years.....just get out of here. And if I ever have to do this talk again. I will make sure you guys don't become pros". He said has his scarf and hair float up.