Chap5

The weekend rolled around and Deku hasn't left his dorm room that much. Students we getting worried as when he comes out circles under his eyes became visible as he hasn't much sleep

Know you my say that's dramatic, bakugo was part of the reason to him but he kept telling himself lies. Lies that he thinks people hates him and that makes him stay up. And the decrease on not eating food has been making him a little tired every day.

He was know sleeping in class as yet mr.Aizawa was sleeping to.

Bakugo came up lifted dekus leaves and that made Deku wake up and realized it was him. "Don't want to be to gather". Bakugo says as he drops dekus sleeves. Deku moved his head the other way and gave a small "mhm".

Bakugo grow concerned as he should when he was sitting down. Deku instantly went back to sleep. It's like he can sleep in the light but not in the dark. It's like the light had some warmth to keep him safe from all the evil thoughts that's been threatening him.

This has been on repeat for a couple months. He was lack of energy to talk o any of his friends not even bakugo nor all might. He has never called or texted his mother in a couple months. Growing weaker and weaker. But he can know be able to sleep at night. He was up and down with scars. Stomach, thighs, arms, a couple on neck. People would ask what happened but he would just say a cat wasn't friendly.

Bakugo on the other hand knew he fucked up. But Deku somehow only got worse then before. He looked a lot skinner, no meat on him at all, all skin shriveled up. He looked worse then all might when he can't hold his hero from up. People have noticed and said things to him like

"You should eat"

"Midoriya, what's on your mind"

And stuff like that.. but Deku shrugs it off. Even the teachers said a couple things to him. Hell even fucking mr.Aizawa.

Deku is walking on thin ice. One small step and he will die. That one small step is if he uses one for all. It lucky for him he is the most popular pro hero high school in Japan.

Sometime he does eat just to make people not worried about him but he always puke it up. Finding bakugo crying in the bathroom and saying how much it his fault Deku keeps walking into. And leaving to let out the guilt.

Cutting himself endlessly will leave many scars unwanted. But at this point he knew he would die. He was so close he can see it happing. In middle school he had treatment and depression pills that he never took so when he is ready he will always have pills with him to take his life away from others.

He called it "taking away the fucking useless Deku". He smiles at the thought. He had no idea when he will take his own life. But today he has to say good bye it his mother as she is worried and even contacted bakugo.

They talked on the phone on the incident in middle school. How dekus became more slow, never eating, always wear long sleeves and pants. The obvious. But the most upsetting thing was Deku tried to kill him self on bakugos 15 birthday. 

The past week when Deku tried to kill himself back in middle school Mitsuki was really upset and it pissed off bakugo because he didn't know why. But they never told him. Not his dear childhood friend new his old friend tried to kill himself on when he was brought into life.

"Hey mom".- Deku

"Sweaty?! Hunny where have you been I have missed you!"-inko

"Sorry mom, I have been busy".-Deku

"Alright, are you doing alright?".- inko

"Mhm....what about you?"-deku

"I'm doing alright. I told katsuki what happened in middle school. I'm sorry but if sound like he was finding something.....I'm getting worried! I don't want you to pull that stunt again! You hear me izu!"- inko says staring to cry