3chpatwr

(A:N this is when they get back into charter)

"Your going to eat like it or not". "I don't want to eat, and never will". "You think you can just starve you self to death shitty Deku?!".

"Why the hell do you care so badly kacchan?! Your the one that told me to kill myself! And I tried to! I tried! And know you want to fucking help me like you have nothing to do with this?!". Deku broke down in tears as bakugo was shocked on what he just heard.

"What do you mean....you tried". He said. "That night, I snuck into the kitchen and took a whole bottle of pills. My mom heard me and found me on the bathroom floor..covers in blood. Skinner then this. That's way is middle school even in 100 degrees I still wore long sleeves". I explained.

"Like hell I'm going to let you do that shit know". "You never Ed answered my questions kacchan. Why do you care".

"I don't know, maybe because I knew you for my whole life? It would be kinda shit-". Kacchan got cut of by his own words. Know if he said what he was going to say. ""It would be shitty of me"". He wouldn't get for as he told me to kill myself.

"Ok, I fucked up big time. I'm.....sorry". He mumbled the last part. I just went to crying into chuckling a bit while sipping my tiers.

Kacchan can't even say sorry. Cute.

"Huh?". He said confused. "Nothing. I forgive you kacchan". "That easily?". "Mhm, if you would be a dick with those guys I wouldn't have forgiven you". I said.

"I swear if a villain says they are scared you would give them a place to stay". He said as he started to move. "What's that supposed to mean". Then we started to walk somewhere.

"Your to fucking nice". "I'll take that as a compliment": "wherever". Kacchan said.

We got to the juice area and know realizing that kacchan will not take no for a answer.

"Why do you want me to drink juice so bad". I said dumb fully. "It would be easer to get down".

I just nodded. I don't want to do it. Why fid people always find out right before I get the body I want?. I never have the body I want. Expect when I was on the bathroom floor bleeding out and my body slowly shutting. I remember before falling asleep I smiled. I was happy.

We got our stuff from the grocery and payed for it. They ride back was quite, nothing special.

We put everything put away pretty fast and kacchan started to make dinner as I walked back to my room to finish up what I already started.

I can tell I was still pretty pale from losing a lot but I wasn't satisfied enough. So I wasn't done.

As I locked my door behind me grabbing my blade that was placed neatly on my desk, rolling up my sleeves to see a crummy arm. When you drag your fingers up and down it, it feels like at the playground they have the metal roll slides.

Sliding the blade down is nice, stings but nice. I can't believe I went without this for a year. Sliding pushing gliding and then blood. Over and over again.

"Deku". I heard the person on the other side of the door call me. I put my blade down rolled up my sleeves to see what he wants.

Unlocked my door and opened to meet kacchan.

"Ya?". I said. He stuck out his hand like he was wanting me to give him something.

"I'm not letting you go until you before you make the same fucking mistake Deku". "What? Not succeeding?". I said. "Deku, your pale.....and blood is falling off of your hand". He said. I wiped the blood with my other sleeve.

"It's nothing". Standing there not daring on looking into his eyes. "Damn I can't believe it going to do this". He said before wrapping his arms around me.

My head on his shoulder while his strong arms around me. It was warm.

I just started to cry. Cry like a baby.  I nuzzled my head into his shoulder and he hugged me tighter like he enjoyed it more then me.

When we were kids, before he started to Bully me he would give the best hugs. Never had one over 10 years. Just burn marks all over my body. Some made faded scars and others faded fully.

I like the warmth but the burning I hated. And so happens they guy I knew have a crush on sense begging on the year fucking gave me it. I pushed all those feelings far down, because I knew he would never like me. So I didn't feel anything special when he hugged me.

But yet here I am crying my eyes out on him. Getting his shirt wet. This is way my mom shouldn't have helped me. Most people would regret it when they try but I didn't, no way in hell I didn't.

Soon we heard people voices and realized school was over. I was planning on letting go so he doesn't want to be seen with me. But he just pulled me into my dorm and closed the door.

"Kacchan?". I said getting a little red. He didn't say anything only just keep pushing me. He was a lot stronger then me so I couldn't say. But in quirks he has power, and I have strength. But I didn't want to hurt him.

Soon we feel onto my bed. He put us on a pillow and under the sheets when. He stuffed his head into my shoulder.

"I'm fucking stupid. Deku, I'm so sorry you had to live threw that shit. You shouldn't have gone throw that". He says starting to cry. "Kacchan, why are you crying?".

"Shut up Deku". He said. I let out a yawn as he already calmed down but not moving a inch. I was to tired to do anything.

Kacchan got up and looked at me. "Let me bandage you up before you bleed to death". He says getting up. 'Why is he being so....nice?'. (Wooooow basic bakudeku😾)

He looked over to my desk and grabbed the blade and took it with him. Soon throwing it away when he was looking for bandages.

Comeing back with them. I can barely keep my eyes open at this point. 'Am I actually about to die'. I thought.

"Hey sit up". He says. And so I did. He lefted up my sleeves and I just let him. Not enough energy to say or do anything.

But it was worse. At this point you can't really see my arm. Just a bunch of redness and lumps. And yet still bleeding.

Kacchan wrapped my arms up until they were covered in white. Some blood seep threw but not a lot. He got up from his crouching position and put away the bandages.

He was about to go but my hand just started to move. Grabbing his own wrist. "Huh?". He says. "Stay?". He said tiredly.

He went in my bed fairly quick like he was waiting for that command.  "Thanks.....kacchan". "Mhm, better be".  Kacchan says putting his head on my chest.

"Kacchan-". I started to whine. "Shut up shitty Deku, and fucking enjoy it". He says.

We were to tired to talk about anything al we can do was sleep. Our eyes got heavy and drifted.

Time skip

"Deku......Deku". I sweat girl voice said. I woke up and felt a body wrapped around my waist, remembering what happened earlier.

"Ya Uraraka?". "Have you seen bakugo, kirishima won't shut up on how he's hungry". She said. "No, I haven't". I said. "Alright...." and then she left.

I lifted up the sheets to see kacchans arms wrapped around my waist and his head under my stomach area.

I need to wake him up but he looked so peaceful.

"Kacchan". I said a bit loud so he can hear. He started to groan and wake up. He looked up at my while I was holding the sheets up. "What time is it". He said. "5:30ish".

He started to get up and grabbed my wrist and pulled me. We went out to the commands were everyone is.

"Huh? Bakubro and dekubro?". "Had to drag him out of his stupid bed". "It's looks like your the one that just woke up~". "Did you sleep with Midoriya". Kaminari said.

"Get your head out of the gutter!".
—————-
Sorry this chapter is short but I'm sorry this is kinda moving quick I have a bad habit about that :^
May 12,2021