III | Lie

Chapter | 3

"Maybe it's not about happy ending maybe it's about the. story." —unknown

"Well even though her cancer we find out early 4 years ago we can't do anything about it. "

scoffing at what he said making both of them look at me then continuing

"How long does she have to l-live." as her eyes started to get teary

"I'm sorry but she only has six months left."

My heart dropped shaking my head not believing in what he said my eyes filled with tears making my vision blurry.

"No Dr.Wong please you can't tell me I only have six months."
I said leaning out of my chair with my hands on the arm rest looking at my mom not believing it

It felt like everything disappear underneath my feet.

I couldn't focusing on what they were saying from this day forward everything will be different that I wouldn't be here...

That I would be gone, that I would die that I wouldn't be on earth anymore, that I would be no more but a memory to people...to friends to family, and everyone that I love. will not see me no more and I will not see them. that the people I love will live on with their lives and I won't.

And that hurts to think about to know that everything that you did with that person and said will only be a memory to them.

"W-what no please you have to do something please " making her voice break

"I'm sorry Mrs lee but there is nothing we can do for you"

As they were talking it felt like my whole world stop. hearing there voice's sound muffled to my ears staring at nothing but a blank wall I guess that's life it's not a fair game you live, you cry, your happy, your mad, and you just live life as much as you can.

And you just die.

But no one says you will live intill your old... you can die whenever wherever at any age at any time that's why life is so precious, and should not be taken for granted, but it does but no one can help it but to just not care about it. that they have forever but not everyone is lucky.

life is like a flower it's so gentle, and so beautiful, but it can turn ugly, and fall apart.

my tears kept falling no matter how many time I wipe them away it feels like this is a never ending pain.

"S-so your saying m-my daughter only has six months to live"

She look a the docter with red buffy eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you, for everything Dr. Wong but we will take our leave now" she gave him a sad smile

Standing up shaking his hand and saying there goodbyes grabing my hand and walking out still not saying a word making my mom very worried about me getting in the car and just sitting there saying nothing making the car fill with silents before her mom breaks it.