Chapter seven: Realizing

So now that I had listed all the incidents. I can finally speak in 1st person, and of course I can look down on whats happening, with my family and friends. Its really nice to take a break from all the thoughts. But anyways I am thinking about how I can revenge my killer, when of course I find out who my killer is. But all my revenge plans are either unrealistic or I would have to be in the world to do it. You know be dead has its perks, but it also sucks! I mean I know what your thinking alright well stop whining about it like a baby who lost its pacifier, and do something about. And I would trust me, but there is basically nothing I can do. But wait maybe there is! But, the revenge will be of course according to their personality, and to whom the are. I already created several revenge plans for everyone. Now I just need to figure out, who it is.

I have decide to take a look at, shall we say my living fiance. He's on his couch sitting there, with a frustrated look on his face. He kind of looks depressed. I feel so bad for him, but I hope he knows I am looking down at him. And as much you probably want me to try to bring other girls into his life, I am kind of enjoying him sob over me. When I grew up I never saw a man cry so watching my, I guess, ex-boyfriend cry, was well... nice. Now that I have seen how Mason doing, I'll check on Brooke. I have a strategy, whoever is the least sadist has to be the one. Its kind of obvious. When they go to their homes I'll just watch to see their emotion. I almost left to go see Brooke, when I heard a knock on the door of Masons' apartment. I'll just stay until I see, who it is I guess, I bet its his sister, she always visits him, great sister actually. Mason opens the door and to my surprise Charlotte is standing at the door, with a card and some food. How she was a great friend. To me we were almost like sister. We augured, but we also had good time as well, just like a sibling. She comes in and hugs him, and starts to tell him how sorry she is for his loss and sits down on the couch and Mason follows.

Charlotte: "I just came here to see how your doing. Its been hard for all..."

Mason in a angry voice: "Yeah. I know,but if I hadn't told her to stay where she was, she would still be alive, its all my.."

Charlotte in a sweet voice: : I have heard that to many time on TV and I'm not hearing it from you!"

Mason chuckled when Charlotte said she heard that to many times on TV. She got up from the couch to go fix Mason some of the food she brought over. She was such a sweet friend, trying to comfort my living fiance. She preheated the food in the micro-wave. My favorite food, she brought, I guess in remembrance of me. So kind. Mason also loved it, it was our favorite food to share together. She sat the plate on the table, gesturing for him to come sit at the little white round table for two. So many memories at that table flood my memory. Like the first time I he cooked for me, or when he told me he loved me for the first time.

Mason and Charlotte sit in silence for a moment, while Mason ate. Finally, Charlotte broke the silence by saying "If you need anything just call me. If you need dinner, breakfast, or lunch I can always bring it to you, I am only about seven minutes away." And that's when I knew I found my killer.