Chapter Two: All the Incidents

The moment I realized I was dead, I was elated, I mean except for the part that I died, I could basically spy on my family, and friends, who doesn't want to do that? Then I really got to thinking... there goes my dream of being a professional ballerina, marrying  Mason, and living into my old age happily with a family.

I saw my family and friends crying over my 24 year old stone cold corpse , asking God why. I kind of enjoyed watching them cry over me, it was kind of like watching one of those creepy movies where all the people are around the body, and then from out of nowhere the body shoots up and chokes the heck out of the people, except I couldn't come back to life. Even though I was dead, I still retained my dark mind, which was kind of comforting.One thing that wasn't comforting was the fact that I didn't even know why I died, let alone who killed me. That was the most frustrating part someone, who I have may or may not  have known, took my life from me. Right then it became kind of, what you call my mission to find out who was my killer. I was like a Tasmanian Devil on its hunt for blood. I was determined to find my killer, though I have to admit its kind of hard finding a killer when your dead. It seemed like all I could do was watch, so I went through all my friends and friends and listed everything I may have ever done to them.

Charlotte- So maybe I said that I was a better in dancer, and that she was the second best ballerina after me. I know I was just a little vain then.

Mason- Nothing. I think?

Brooke- I called her a blonde. What? She is one.

Emily- I said stop following me. Sometimes people just need a break from other people.

Andrew- He drinks way too much caffeine, but honestly that's not mean right?

Gianna- Borrowed her shirt without asking, used her money to buy me coffee, got in an argument, I mean the list could go on and on, but she my sister, so I think I can count her out of this.

Samantha- Arguments, used her car, told her her boyfriend was a... well lets just say not such a great word. But again she was and is my sister she would never have killed me.

Mom and Dad- I don't even think we need to go there.

Blake- (a.k.a. my brother) When I was 9 years old I accidentally shot my brother with my fathers gun. To be honest I think I knew, what I was doing I just wanted to see if it worked. I was basically, the Wednesday of the house, and he was my Pugsly. I haven't seen him in 7 years, because of family issues.

That's pretty much it. Looking back on my life, I was kind of a brat, while being a goo-die-two shoes at the same time. Anyways, I thought I could go more in depth into each and every incident. So, although it took time from watching, Keeping up with Dead Rowan's Family and Friends, I used that time wisely to analyzing each situation to the last detail.