𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. saving people i shouldn't

[ HER PREVIOUS FIT ABOVE! ]

⤵︎

CHAPTER 11. SAVING PEOPLE
I SHOULDN'T!

 ❝SAVING PEOPLEI SHOULDN'T!❞

[3.09| PART TWO]

    KLAUS COULD'VE SWORN SHE WANDERED UP THIS WAY SECONDS AGO.

After quickly chatting with Stefan about the fact that this entire party was a wake for his (supposed) dead father, he ventured around the mansion, looking for the mystery girl once more. The one that captured his attention in the crowds. The one he was anxious to see again.

It was odd for him; being this interested in a woman he saw from afar. But something deep within himself had to know who she was. A pull—more so an attraction cast on his being, impatient to catch sight of her again.

His imminent search leads him inside the mansion, where he saw a glimpse of her figure walk upstairs. He shuffles through the crowd eagerly as he stepped up those same stairs.

Using his heightened senses, Klaus detects what he assumed was her scent. It was sweet, yet held this addictive element that made his eyes close, almost to savor it.

He halts in the middle of the hallway to hear her steps, standing there for a second, but it was as if she was barely inaudible.

Suddenly, from the corner of his vision, Klaus notices a figure that resembled her, wandering into a room to the far left of him. He used his speed to enter, but the room seemed to be clear, empty even, like no one had even touched a single thing inside.

Klaus turned to his left, noticing another door, but suddenly, the door behind him closes shut. But as he spun around, the Mikaelson was quickly stopped as someone seizes hold of his neck and pushed him into a wall.

He yelps in surprise. However, when confronted by the person of this doing, Klaus couldn't help but grin at the sight of them.

"Hello, there," Lorelei greeted, lowly.

His grin expands at her intimidating figure. "Why hello to you too, love," he greets back, his eyes drifting down to find that she had a pocket knife to his heart. The hybrid can't help himself a chuckle because of it. "I really hope you don't think that souvenir of yours will kill me, darling."

She fabricates a smile at him. "I wasn't, but it was a great addition to my plan, don't you think? I was gonna go for your neck initially, but why not make the situation more...tense?"

Such words leaving her lips sent his grin and heart to swell. Crazy attracts crazy, right?

"But all jokes and small talk aside...what are you even doing here in trying to find me?" she booted with suspicion.