author's note

hi, thanks for clicking on my story :D feel free to skip this section if you just want to read the story hehe.

i go by ruin when i am writing, however, you won't find much on this account because it is just for posting. my main account is separate, and i do all my reading there. 

so my updating schedule will be on wednesdays. however, do not expect me to post every single week, as i am still in school and i have exams. if i have an exam that is coming up, or a project due soon, i will take a break from posting a week before it is due. i'll try and do a double post the week after though :)

i am still schooling, and although english is my first language, i still am not that good and make grammatical mistakes often. if you spot an error or i spelled something wrong, please tell me so i can change it :)

this story will be written in lowercase. "italics text will be in japanese."  "this will be english speech." "and this will be enlightened language."

one thing i will not tolerate any inappropriate content in the comments. swearing is fine, i do that two but no dirty comments. i know there's gonna be a 12 year old somewhere reading this story [because i once was that kid] and i do not want to be the person tainting a mind. also i am in fact a minor and under the age of 18 so do not expect anything of the sort.

if you're here to hate on me, please leave :). i know i'm not the best and it has taken me a lot of courage to start posting my stories. so i would really appreciate if you were to keep hateful comments to yourself like "how can you get that wrong, are you stupid?" i know you may not mean it in a mean way but words can still cut deeper than knives :)

the story will contain mature language so be warned. kotlc belongs to shannon messenger, and i only own my ocs and the adapted storyline. 

and with that, please enjoy this story :))

~ruin