Chapter 1:New day

Chloe pov:

As I tell a Lot a things to Michael about well everything about his adopted parents and how they cared so much about him and well everyone he doesn't know...but when I moved I saw Phil right by me..."aww frick welp I'm screwed"I said before grabbing Michael and being gentle with him...but anyway as I was holding on to him he was wondering who was that I told him he was Phil and well he teached me how to control my dark side but also my demon powers...then he was excited because well he wanted to see how they worked soo...I was gonna show him but then I heard something then I saw techno behind Michael I asked why was he here?he was looking at Michael then me...he said it was getting dark and we should head in side...so me and Michael teleport to the house again and got all our stuff off then I putted Michael in he's bed and like that he fell asleep easily...that must be nice sleeping without any stress or anything to worry about anyone...but for now I'll just leave the room probably read a book..who knows honestly...I just didn't mind at all until I heard a type of noise like arguing but then I started to begin to get lightheaded before passing out the last thing I heard was Kelab's voice before passing out...then finding myself on my bed then trying to get up my eyes start to glow then I heard it again arguing but it wasn't between Tommy and Kelab no it was techno and dream?!

T.B.C

Also what she was wearing