Chapter 4:winter day/night

After that...

Lucas looks at magic then giving her a flower that was beautiful and putting it  in her hair..he said "you look beautiful" she asked "thanks Lucas" *bit blushing* Lucas was just looking so embarrassed..then it was really dark in the Antarctic empire...where we are but it was nice that Lucas gave me his coat and being nice to me since I'm new here..but it feels Like I knew him I just didn't recognize him..but any who I hope everyone else is safe..for now me and Lucas was hunting and seeing what both of our powers can do here..as we hunted I only hunted wild rabbits and deer..as for Lucas he attacked a bear and deer..other things he saw in his path was either dead or paralyzed because of Lucas but when he looked at me he offered a heart that he pulled out of a bear..I took it and well it's kinda disgusting but I kinda saved it for later to eat or give it to someone..but we'll it's not my fault that the bear wasn't fast enough to run from Lucas..after hunting we cleaned up in a frozen river but when we've finished we looked at each other then started laughing because..both of us knew how to hunt but for me it felt like I was a cold person that just killed for the fun of it...after that...magic was walking down back at the house then saw something that see never seen before...Chloe was looking for her and then Lucas was running and taking back magic then he almost killed Chloe since they kinda knew each other and magic didn't even knew...after that Chloe dragged magic back inside and was going to ask "wtf magic you where hanging out with a Trader"Chloe said before techno came in and wondered why was I not in bed? I said that I was hunting and.. I was cuted off by Tommy saying "can somebody explain why is everyone up" I said that I was hunting then..before long I was in bed just wanting or having the urge to kill something...But I just needed to make a bow and arrows to kill wild creatures and probably used their meat to idk sell for money or something I just don't really know... as I got done with my chores  I started hunting or finding animals or hunting animals or fish..but I didn't mind getting cold besides is it normal for you to freeze in the cold..but then I grabbed my bow and arrow and started practicing as I did ranboo was wondering what was I doing was learning how to hunt and well to defend myself from things that lurch in this mysterious world that we live in but after that...me and ranboo got along and both had the same problem of remembering things as memory's and all types of things..after that I decided to make a doll of the people I met and what they did in life in a note book after that I learned their skills and their weaknesses over time I knew so much..But after that I knew everything about everyone and everything around me but I didn't seem impressive to Chloe just made her disappointed..so I decided to go hunting but I knew someone was after me...but everything seemed to be fine for now...

T.B.C

Also sorry if short...

Also what magic made..