Chapter 3:gaining trust

Magic/past magic pov:

As I walk through the forest I can't see a thing out here with a blizzard going so I decided to take a rest..as I went through my bag I find a picture of some people I knew and was looking for out here...but as I putted back it the bag then after that I knew someone was waiting for everyone to fall asleep to kill me or someone they where looking for so someone that Phil saved..but who could it be I almost got my dagger out then Samuel came to my room then he asked where did I come from and see my wounds on my body...he asked "why did you run away"? He said before Chloe the person who saved me...but she looked worried like she knew who was I...but I asked what was wrong?She said "it's dream he's in prison"..she said before leaving the room I was worried about her and wanting to see her smile...But she was cold as winter it's self...After everyone was asleep I woke up then getting out of my bed and getting out a small bowl and getting out my dagger...then looking at my hand then cutting deep into it but then pouring the blood into the small bowl...then going outside then putting it by the tree..then looking to see a black and dyed blue haired boy around my age...to see him either drinking it or doing something with it..but after a while I look to see him he was looking back..looking into my eyes and I was doing the same we both seen dark past's..from both of us before I looked away but he started to walk up to me and put his coat or sweater or something?But anyway he asked what was I doing out here for a moment I stand there in the cold but then I said "you needed something so I gave it to you like you asked for" then after I said that he froze in he's place for one minute then said "no this can't be right?I thought they all died after the war"..he said before looking back at me and then decided to spare me and said "well kid you might as well did what you where told" he said before handing me a book but was no ordinary book it had pages filled with pictures but of art...of people I didn't knew until now..I said "thank you sir" before long he said "btw my name is Lucas" he said before giving me a bracelet that I was grateful...then the said we both need to go back to  where I came from...

T.B.C

This book was inspirational from many things I've seen