Chapter 2:Trust issues

Chloe's pov

As I tried to go to sleep I couldn't but I heard something downstairs then being the only one up...as I went to go check I stopped in my tracks then realized that this was wrong but I just wanted to know so when I start to sit then I heard arguing in the kitchen then I realized that it was dream and techno...I tried to get up but then I see Lucas behind me saying to stay still...then all I remember is looking into Lucas eyes...then it began to get blurry..then the last thing I heard was techno's voice then passing out..after that I found myself in chains then seeing Lucas looking at me then asking what are they going to do to me...then I realized I wasn't...there at the cabin then I realized Lucas started to control me but I couldn't take control anymore it was like my body was going to do whatever Lucas wanted...as I tried to snap out of it but then closing my eyes then realized it was the end for me then I heard a voice a type of voice I recognized it was ranboo?!he teleported to my location then grabbed me then teleported back at the cabin..he looked really worried then I was putted down then kelab ran to me asking if I was okay and where did I go?I said I didn't know and then I look at techno then asked if he was alright..he was silent but then said nothing and went somewhere..that I didn't mind looking for him...but I kinda felt bad for him so..I decided to make a doll of him...but that's going to be hard since I can't go out alone so I decided to go with Sheila but to pick up somethings before we left the cabin...and as soon as we got back we saw celeb and techno going at it again..."once in a while can they just get along"Sheila said before coming in their and trying to break it up between them again these has been a really tough week for all of us...as I went to sleep I overhear something that badboyhalo said to me so I took the chance to explore and find new people to help but no one needed my assistance so far until it started to snow again after last night...so I took cover then finding a secret hatch right by me so I decided to open it  and find what is in there but dang it I left my weapons...so I decided to craft something but soon as I get in I find a girl that looks familiar but as I went up closer to get then I frozed in my place then just wanting to help her but I can't...but I need to help her...but I knew I can't just bring a random girl back to my place bad might see her so I decided to take the invisible cloak on her to make sure no one suspects a thing as I was walking Phil notice that I was holding something I told him it was something not important but something I want to try and heal or help but techno asked if I could take it off and show who it is but I said "well you might not be happy" I said before revealing a girl I'm holding Ashley was shocked asking to hold the girl but I knew she was going to try and get rid of her so I said "no!I know what you're going to do to her"before I ran up to my room and then later....after a while she woke up and well she questioned before I said "lay down!now" before after that she said that she used to live in the forest with her family but after a  while she ran away because they where going to sell her or kill her if she stayed any longer but then she ran away from home and then she passed out before saying anything else..after a while or so I healed her but started to keep her about in 1 year....it was wealth it even if she doesn't know how to fight....

T.B.C

Thanks guys 

Also what Chloe looks like and it's winter...sorry not mention it..

sorry not mention it