Chapter 5 👼

Hi lovelies.... hope you all are safe and happy....next update is here...pls do votes and comments....

***Till now I am scared about the updates whether it's entertaining you all or not...if not Pls bear with my craziness as I wrote what came in my mind😥😅**

"Shh" Manik took Nandu to one corner.

"It will be issue if she see me" Nandu whispered.

"Nandu same to same, she will annoy me seriously. Dnt open the door" he pleaded

"But my job?" She frowned

"Partner can't you help me atleast one day. She is here to take me somewhere but beleive me i am not in a mood to go anywhere" Manik annoyed.

"Fine lets wait after sometime she will go from here" Nandu suggested. Both waited there for good 5 mints, suddenly Manik phone ringed with Inaya's Id

"Oh fuck!! God " he cursed.

"Manik i know you are inside, now open the door" Inaya shouted.

"I think you need to open the door Manik orelse she won't leave" Nandu suggested.

"Budhu if she see us alone that will be the big problem. Wait you just hide in  the room I will make her leave soon" he said and Nandu went inside her room and locked it.

"God show some pity on me" Manik murmured before opening the door.

"Manik you are too bad, for past 10 mints i am shouting from here" she complained.

"I was sleeping Inaya, what's the matter you came here?" He questioned.

"Today we got an half so I thought why can't we practice our screen together" she shwon the script paper.

"God, its the confession scenes and we gonna have lip lock too. Have she gone nuts!" Manik shocked

"But Inaya I am not feeling well, shall we do it some other day" Manik denied

"Uff Manik you didnt told me, wait let me prepare some herbal tea for you" her words made Manik horrified. He very well knew she don't even know how to boil water itself.

"why you are taking tension. It's just a head ache I will be fine sometime" Manik said in a go.

"Baby just a cup tea won't hurt you, I will prepare in a mint" she ran to the kitchen.

"This is tea powder right!" She took one dabba.

"Noo, it's coffee powder. seriously you dnt know anything pls dnt play with my life and we have shooting tmrw" he tried to stop her.

"Manik dnt do over acting here, is this the way to behave with your friend?" She shouted at him

"Inaya, stop shouting on me and leave. I have no mood to have any dramas" Manik sat in the couch fully tiered.

"You changed a lot Manik, see you are shouting at me. I just tried to cheer up you" she said being annoyed with his behaviour.

"Acha listen it's not like that, I am just not in a good mood, pls understand yaar" Manik said in a calm tone.

"Fine indirectly you are pushing me out of your home, right Manik?" She mocked

"See you want me to have this tea right, fine" he drink in a single gulp.

"Now leave happily and will see tmrw" he smiled a bit.

"That's like my hero, take care of you baby" she hugged him and left the place.

Once he confirmed she is out he ran to sink to puke the tea which has the wiered taste.

"Manik are you fine?" Nandu came out after hearing the silence.