Chapter 31 👼👼

Hi lovelies.....hope all are safe and happy.... next update is here....pls do votes and comments to motivate me🤗🤗🙏🥺

***Mature content ahead***

Next day mrng Manik woke early and admired his baby Jaan sleep. Not able to control himself he started to give butterfly kissed on her soft skin.

"Good Mrng my shining star" he whispered in his ears.

"Hmm hubby, let me sleep" Nandu murmured and hided her face in his bare chest.

"Baby girl why you wanna spoil my good boy side" Manik stammered when her soft breaths hit on his skin giving all goose bumps.

"Monster" she murmured and bites his chest.

"Ohh Fu**" Manik groaned.

"How is it hubby?" She winked at him.

"You are a true seductress, now let me punish you hard" Manik smirked and hovered her.

"Ahh Manik slowly" She moaned even he gave numerous small bites on her neck.

"Monster" she cursed when he gave a deep love bite above her tattoo.

"Now it looks perfect" Manik groaned.

"You are too bad and it's paining hubby" Nandu complained.

"Uff Jaan we haven't started the first step but you are complaining! What you will do if I am deep inside you and giving the painful pleasure" Manik whispered while biting her ear lobe.

"You gone mad at mrng itself" Nandu became red in all dirty talks.

"If you dnt like I wont do anything baby promise" Manik said genuinely seeing her eyes.

"Aww, my cute monster I am always yours to cherish but little bit embraced to your dirty talks" Nandu hugged him tightly.

"You beleive me na Nandu?" He asked

"Ofcourse hubby, why you are asking?" She asked him.

"Hmm, pls dnt take me wrong. Shall I see you without any hindrance only if you are okay?" He asked with little fear.

"Manik!!" Nandu gasped at his immediate action.

"Sry baby I know we should comfortable first, but what to do with my ragging harmones you are the first girl to be this much close. I will wait drr, I won't do anything which you are uncomfortable" he pecked her forehead and about to leave but she stopped him.

"Manik it's not like you are thinking but I am getting scare what if you wont find me beautiful?" She said with fear

"Nandu why you are degrating yourself, you are the only girl who is beautiful in the world of mine" he assured her.

"I am not any top model and dnt have perfect sexy curves, that's why I am being nervous" she hugged him tightly and hided her face in his neck.

"Uff I will make you normal if my wife permits me to touch her" Manik smirked.

"But promise me you will be honest about my appearance" she said consiouly.

"Meri pyari Nandu beauty will be always short lived, what I love is your heart which is purely beating for me. I dnt care about appearance and all. Now chup and let me make you comfortable" Manik winked.

"Manik you are tickling me" Nandu giggled when his small beared hairs ticking her sensitive skin.

"Then shall I do clean shave?" He asked her.

"No I love your this look, you look more sexy hubby" she complimented him.

"Ahh someone is stalking me everywhere" he smirked.