Chapter 17 👼👼

Hi lovelies...hope you all happy and safe...next update is here..pls do votes and comments 🤗🙏 pls support my effort🥺

"Nandu" Mukthi came back with the ice cream and shocked to see the swing empty.

"God where she went!" She checked all the places.

Abhi called to Mukthi to inform he reached the park.

"Abhi, Nandu is not here. I dnt know where she went!" Mukthi scared

"Hyy relax tell me where are you?" Abhi asked and Mukthi shown her direction.

"Abhi, I checked everywhere. What answers do I give to bhai? He believed me man but I was very much careless" Mukthi hugged him and cried.

"Wait let us search in the near by area too, if not we will file a complaint also dnt wry nothing will happen to her" Abhi pacified her.

It's been 2 hrs both of them searched for Nandu but she is no where seen.

"I think we need to inform Manik" Abhi said

"But Abhi i am scared, bhai will not forgive me for this" Mukthi hiccuped

"We can't hide it from him baby, let me inform him" Abhi said and went to call him.

"Abhi dnt tell me jokes yaar" Manik prayed it shouldn't be true.

"Manik I am serious, Nandu is missing" Abhi said

"I am coming soon" Manik hanged up the call. His hands left the phone and shivered in fear. First time he is feeling this much pain in his heart. He felt his breath got hitched somewhere and a fear of loosing her made him stumble.

"You can't do this to me Nandu, I can't loose you. Where are you? pls come back to me!" Manik got frustrated and asked the driver to drive fast.

Before 2 hours.

"Jaan what happened to this ladki?" The old lady's husband came seeing the crowd.

"Ji she saved me from the car, it's my mistake of not watching the vehicle but this girl put her life in danger to save me" dadi ma said with tears.

"Shh, I am here Jaan nothing will happen to her" dadu said and asked the people to help to take her inside the car.

He drove off to hospital to save her. And it's Manik's dadi and dadu who took her to hospital.

"Call Sri na! I am getting scare" dadi said. Dadu called him and informed him to reach there asap.

"Jaan, dnt take stress orelse your bp level will increase" dadu worried.

"We should save this girl by any how. I can't be a murdered, what answers I will give to her parents and the loved ones. Durga ma pls save this little child" she prayed to God.

Once they reached the hospital dadi spoke with doctors regarding her treatment. Srikanth soon came with Neyo there.

"Ma you are fine right?" Neyo asked worriedly.

"I am fine but that girl inside is not fine because of me" dadi cried hugging her.

"Jaan I already said its not completely your fault. She will be fine, dnt wry" dadu pacified her.

After 1 long hr treatment doctor came out and declared Nandu is fine.

"She is fine now, but her right hand got little fracture and she should take complete bed rest for 10 days. Due to blood loss she will feel little weak so make her eat healthy foods" the doctor's words gave peace to Malhotra's.