Chapter 30 👼👼

Hi lovelies...hope everyone is happy and safe... next update is here..... pls do votes and comments 🤗🙏

(Full chapter about Manik's past but pls dnt hate him for it, we do mistakes in our teenage 🥺)

***Longest update 2900 words, forgive me if it's not up to the mark***

"Nandu stop you just completed the third plate" Manik warned her.

"See Mukthi he is complaining" Nandu pouted.

"Bhai let her eat as much she want" Mukthi supported.

"Fine, otherwise dnt blame me when she is having stomach pain" Manik mocked and started drinking his tea.

"Mukthi you know pani puri is my first love always, it's taste always fascinating me" Nandu licked her lips cherishing it's taste

"Oh hello, it should be me your first love" Manik horrified.

"Sry hubby but I love this more" Nandu chuckled.

"Haha bhai see your face is worth watching" Mukthi laughed.

"So Mukthi what is the next plan?" Nandu asked.

"Some love sick puppy is very much ready to kidnap his lady love, haina bhai?" Mukthi winked at him.

"Spoiler who asked you to open up it" Manik groaned.

"What happened guys?" Nandu asked being confused.

"Arey my innocent bhabi my brother want to spend special time with his wife" Mukthi explained her.

"And Thanks for revealing it" Manik mocked.

"Bhai anyway she will know in few mints" Mukthi chuckled and all of them left to home.

"Nandu you get ready in this dress and go I will manage in the home for your absence" Mukthi forwarded the parcel which was given my Manik.

"You are the best ever gift for me drr, I should be thankful to you" Nandu hugged her.

"Meri ma still you have so many works in my case, so get ready to support me" Mukthi giggled.

"Ofcourse drr I will help you" Nandu said and went to change.

Manik room

"So it's the day Manik Malhotra, you should open up about your past. I dnt know what will be Nandu's reaction but I hope she will understand me. It will be a special night for us Nandu" Manik thought while getting ready in his attire.

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)

Soon Nandu got ready in her white top and thought to tie her hair but stopped.

"Why you stoped Nandu?" Mukthi asked.

"Your Monster Bhai is obsessed with my hair, if I tie his anger will raise more than his height" Nandu mocked.

"Haha when my bhai got these type of mood swings?" Mukthi chuckled.