Little note/New book???

Guys ... I'm crackling up at the comments. I should've listen to you guys more. Like the way u guys react to different parts of the story kills me😂

A lot of u suggested I should've made Jimin a bad bitch and raise his kid without Jungkook or let them co-parent without being in a relationship and honestly that would've been such a good ending too. Like independent Jimin living his life, having moved on from Jungkook. Yes sir !

But I kinda felt like I had to make them end up together. Or this wouldn't be a Jikook book yk? I know it's stupid.

I also know now that if they end up together or not it's still a Jikook story because they were together at some point. ( and in this case they literally had a child lol)

You guys have such good advice and this book would've been so much better if I took all of the comments and different perspectives into consideration instead of going with the traditional route.

( also the freaking mistakes I wrote are embarrassing I-🤡)

Anyway what's done is done and I will take this information with me to the future.

So if you guys think I should write just comment!!!

And if I start a new book do u guys want more Mpreg? I could add abo too. Or just ditch the whole Mpreg theme and do something new. Like a social media type theme or college or whatever I have almost everything in my drafts 😂

If you guys actually want a new book I'll chose two of my fav drafts and post them here and I'll give u guys the choice to chose which of the 2 book I'll write ok?

Good, bye besties 👯‍♀️

- S😘