Chapter 18

Sorry 😂
____________________________________________________________

"It's a...."

"Boy!''

"Boy!''

The room erupted in joyful screams from everyone, happy they would now have a little baby boy on the way that they could cherish and love . But the happiest of them all was the mother to be. Jimin was just crying in his mother's hold ,who was wearing blue pajamas, while she was kissing him over and over again . Thanking him for giving her a grandson.

But also ,
He was having a baby boy.

___________________________^________________________________

The party had continued for a couple more hours . All the friends and family members who had bought pink clothes and ribbons, were now regretting not having bought gender neutral clothes.
Hoseok who was now sitting on the ground talking to the baby in Jimin's belly , telling him how he knew he was a boy from the start and that he will be the best uncle of all time. And Jimin, .....
well Jimin was happy, he couldn't really ask for much more, his friends and family here with him celebrating such an special time in his life.
He was just happy.
"You're going to be the most loved baby in the world " Jimin taught to himself , placing a hand over Hoseok's on his belly.
_________________________^__________________________________

Meanwhile in America

Things were also getting better for Jungkook. Jennifer was now a lot more at home and they even started having sex again. Hot, steamy, rough sex.

Jungkook was happy.
He got his wife back, his photography career was doing amazing , he had some gigs with famous American artists, and yeah, life was good.
But to the acceptance that his Hyung's were ignoring  him and he doesn't know why. He tried texting them but they would just make up a new excuse or just not reply to him.
He feels bad, like has done something wrong, do his hyung's not want him in their lives anymore? But one thing was for sure, he was tired of being ignored.He doesn't know why they decided to cut him of but he will move on with his life.
If they wanted him out of their life so be it. Even Jimin.

His tiny Bestfriend with his chubby little hands and cheeks. So caring and loving, always putting others before him. Not to mention his beautiful smile which made Jungkook feel better on numerous occasions when he was feeling like shit. He will miss that smile ...

Jungkook was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice Jennifer entering his office.
"Hey " she greeted him, leaning down to kiss her husband .
"Hi ,baby. You're home early " she would usually come home by 4pm.
"Well , since today is your day out I taught we could go somewhere or just watch a movie at home and relax, huh?" Jennifer sat down on his lap and gave him another peck on the lips.
"Hmmm, that sounds nice . Relaxing with my wife" he goofily smiled at her.
For a moment the couple just stared at each other. And for a split second Jungkook could see guilt flashing in her eyes.
"I'm sorry " she whispered. Sorry? For what.
"You're sorry? Babe you don't have to be sorry , we can always still go out if you don't want to stay at home-"
"No! No it's ok we can stay here , I would love to" a big fake smile stretch her red lips. Weird.
"Well then let's start relaxing right away" and without a second for her to react , Jungkook stood up , hands on her thighs , and kissed her roughly.
Jennifer squeaked and giggled at the sudden movements.

____________________________^_______________________________
Their day went by pretty good. They did some stuff here and there on different furnitures of their home but at the end of they found them self in their pool. Enjoying the view and each other.

Yeah, Jungkook was happy.

____________________________________________________________

Hey I'm back and sorry for making you all wait.

And yes I'm finishing this story

-S💕🍑