Chapter 4

"Good Boy~" Jungkook whispered in his ear.

In one quick move Jungkook lifted him up and placed him on the kitchen counter and started sucking on his neck, decorating his pale neck with purple hickeys.

Jimin POV.

What am I doing?!
We shouldn't be doing this!
This is wrong........
But it feels so good...

End of Jimin POV.

They were making out on the kitchen counter, grinding on each other not caring about the consequences of their actions.

Jungkook was massaging hospital erected crotch loving the sweet sound Jimin was making.

"Ugh! I'm going to fuck u so good Jimin " Jungkook groaned.

As soon as he heard those words, Jimin started panicking.

" W.. Wait Jungkoo- ugh! "

Jungkook lifted him up by his thighs and started walking to Jimin's bedroom.

"Fuck your so hot Baby~" Jungkook growled  as he saw the way Jimin was whining and moaning, and the real action haden't even started.

They reached Jimin's Bedroom and Jungkook threw him on the Bed and got on top of him.

Jungkook kissed the younger like there was no tomorrow. Enjoying the other's soft plump lips.

Jungkook started taking off Jimin's clothes. Short after Jimin was completely naked under the older.

"Beautiful~" Jungkook praised.

They kept on kissing and but stopped as Jimin whined and tugged at Jungkook's towel.

"What baby?Are you alright.Do you want us to stop?We can st-"

"No I.. I'm ok. I just, want to
you to take off y...your towel.

Jungkook smirked and removed the towel around his waist. Jimin's eyes went wide as he saw the beast jungkook had.(lol) Jimin was getting nervous again. (I mean who wouldn't.. Ok I will shut up)

"K...K..Kookie I don't think i..it'll fit "

Jungkook ignored the comment Jimin made and trailed kisses down Jimin's neck, chest,stomach and torso till he stopped in front of Jimins cute dick. He kissed his the tip making Jimin shiver and went back to Jimin's sweet addicting lips.

"Babe do you have any  lube? "

Jimin just shock his head and stared up at Jungkook, with his beautiful big brown eyes.

"Well than u have to suck Baby" Jungkook cooed , as he held his two fingers up to Jimin's mouth.

Jimin's did as he was told and sucked at Jumgkooks fingers like a lollipop.
When his fingers were wet enough he positioned his them in front of Jimin's ass.

"Baby Boy this might hurt a little ok"

Jungkook thrusted his fingers in and Jimin moan loudly from both pleasure and pain. Tears ran down his blushing cheeks as he was trying to get used to the new feeling.

Jungkook kissed the tears away and whispered cute stuff to Jimin, distracting him from the pain.

Jungkook took his dick  and placed it in front of Jimin's tight little hole.

"Prepare your self Baby. The real fun is about to start~"

Jungkook slowly pushed in, carefully trying not to hurt the younger to much.

"Jimin~" Jungkook groaned.

Jimin moaned loudly , his eyes shut tightly, overwhelmed by the intoxicating feeling.

"K..K...Kookie it hurts" Jimin stuttered.

"Shhh, Baby I know just relax. The pain will go away"

Jungkook stood still waiting for Jimin's permission to move.

"M...Move"Jimin demanded.

Jungkook thrusted slowly at first,his hands intertwined with Jimin's tighly.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight~"

"Jungkook~"

His thrusts were getting rougher by the minute, and short after he was thrusting into Jimin hard and fast.

"Fuck~I think I'm gonna cum~"

Jimin didn't respond and and just wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, running his hands through his hair and kissed him deeply.

"Mmm~im gonna cum to-ugh! ~" Jimin screamed in pleasure as he reached his high. With a loud groan Jungkook cummed too. Covering Jimin's twitching walls with his seeds.

He keep on trusting for a while, finishing milking himself.

Jungkook collapsed on top of Jimin and made out with him for a while and drift off to sleep short after.

Jimin started at Jungkook for a long time before kissing his forehead and going to sleep himself.

"I love you Kookie"

______________________________________

First time writing smut....
I think it's shitty
But it's readable

Bye hoes
-S