Chapter 9

Jimin POV.

I blushed at what Elijah said and sat down on the ground.
I was getting tired.
"So Jimin do you have a boyfriend? "
He asked raising one eyebrow.
Wha- this dude!
"N.. No, but pretty much in love with someone who will never return my feelings "
He hummed and asked " If u don't mind me asking. Why do u think he won't return your feelings? "

End of Jimin POV.

"Because he just got marr-" Jimin's eyes widen as he realized what he was about to say or said.

Elijah smiled as he glanced at Jimin with a playful smirk.
"So Jungkook got u under his spell too, huh? "
"W.. What are u talking about?! I d.. don't like Jungkook! "I said in a defensive way.

Why am I so stupid! I just had to confess to someone that I barely even know that I'm in love with his best friends husband who just got married. I'm so intelligent! Albert Einstein is shaking right now!

" Oh come on Jimin! I'm not gonna tell anyone nor will I judge you for loving someone ,you can't decide who u fall in love with. And besides Jungkook's a pretty handsome guy, if u ask me" He smiled and closed his eyes.

Jimin was just staring at Elijah like he just saw Jesus. He was so nice, handsome and understanding. Jimin felt comfortable around Elijah. And he didn't know the guy for that long.Why couldn't Jimin just have fall in love with this dude. And Elijah is not even taken things would be much more easier if he just - wait mabe he is!

"H.. How about you Elijah. D.. Do you have a Girlfriend perhaps? "
"No cutie. No one has caught my eye in a long g time. Well not until today"
Jimin blushed ,turning around to look at Taehyung do he won't see him all red.
"Ugh! I wanna go home" Taehyung groaned and rolled around one the ground. Jimin smiled at his best friend and squated down to check on him.

Jungkook POV.

I was having fun with ma wifey. Dancing like crazy and drinking too. When I noticed that someone was missing.Jimin. I stopped dancing and looked at the crowd around me. Maybe he just went home since he wasn't feeling well. Regardless I still went on the search for my mochi.

A little bit tipsy I made my way out of the crowd of wild people and went outside to check if Tae's car was still outside. I may be a little bit drunk bit I'm still smart...Did that make sense?
Well anyway, to my surprise it indeed was still there. So they're still here, but where?
I have to find them.
Where should I look for them?

Scratching my head I entered the building to search my Chiminie.
(This dude's drunk af)
I looked around and the people were still going wild. I smiled and resumed on my search. After a couple of minutes I decided to look in the bathroom since I couldn't find them in the dance room. I made my way to the bathrooms, opened the door a-WHAT THE FUCK ?!
(Lol dance room)

I opened the door and there is Jimin, kissing some guy, like his life depends on it!!

Jimin POV.

As I was checking on Taehyung , Elijah got another message.

"Fuck" I heard him mumble behind me. I turn around, facing him with a questionable look.
He hopped of the sink and took my hand, helping me stand up.

"My sister just texted me telling me that there is a change of plans and my plane leaves in 30 minutes. I have to check out of the hotel in 15 minutes and to get to the airport is another 20 minutes . So I should probably get going" He sighed and looked at me.

I smiled and took his had "I...I hope you have a save flight"I stuttered.
"This world doesn't deserve you, you know that?But thanks " He smirked.

He gave me a hug and smiled again.
"Bye Jimin" he waved grabbing the door handle.
"Bye Elijah " I waved back and smiled sweetly.
I turned around so he wouldn't see my disappointed face ,when he suddenly spinned me around and crashed our lips together.
My eyes widen and for moment and I just stood there in shock.
But short after I kissed him back, cuz damn those lips are soft.

And for someone so young he's a pretty good kisser. I smiled in the kiss, feeling the moment, when someone opened the door.

Jungkook POV.

I don't know what went over me but my first instinct was to punch that son of a bitch. And so I did. Grabbed him by his collar turned him around and punched the shit out of him.
The guy literally flew to the other side of the bathroom and landed on Taehyung.
"Fuck~" I heard Taehyung groan. I wanted to laugh but I was so mad at that guy for kiss my Jiminie.
Jimin immediately screamed "ELIJAH! ", glared at me and ran to that 'ElIjAh' guy.
I mean bitch I just saved you from this perv. What do u mean 'glare' !

" Are you insane Jeon Jungkook! What were you thinking! "
"W-He was kissing you! " I shouted, mentally killing that guy over and over again.
"So?! What's the big deal!? It's not like he was forcing me! " Jimin shot back glaring at me again.

"But you're mine! No one besides me should kiss you! "

______________________________________

Euphoria has me fucked up.
I listen to it 24/7 and I literally cried the first time I heard that song.

And why the fuck is everyone leaving Jimin?!

*sigh*

Btw I'm so sorry I'm late. I went on a trip with my family and I was bearly on my phone, those days. I'm sorry I'll try being more active here.

Bye
-S