💀𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨💀

(Y/N) POV

"My daddy's got a gun!
My daddy's got a gun!
You better run!"

Wait...that's not my alarm. That's my ringtone. My alarm is Verbatim! Who the hell would be calling me at six in the morning? I sighed and turned over, hoping whoever it was would stop calling.

See, I was always told if I ignored someone getting on my nerves, they'd back off.

But not whoever this was.

They kept calling and calling until I finally checked my phone to see who it was.

Shit.
Blitzø.

What the fuck!? I just ignored several calls from my fucking boss! I'm gonna get fired for sure...

Shaking slightly, I picked up the phone and accepted the call whilst holding it up to my head.

"Hello?"

...

Nothing.

"Uh...Blitzø?"

Still nothing.

...

I was about to end the call until I was hit with-

"WAKEY WAKEY BITCH!"

Jesus CHRIST, that made me jump.

Now pissed, I held the phone to my head again.

"Apologies for not picking up straight away, but what do you want, sir?" I asked firmly, but calmly.

"To come along with us! We're heading the Harvest motha-fuckin' Moon Festival!"

The Harvest Moon Festival, huh? I heard it was going on soon, but I never planned of going there. Then again, I have nothing else better to do other than watching Robot Chicken and listening to Mother Mother claiming I'm doing hot girl shit.

"Alright...when are you going?" I ask.

"Pretty soon!" Blitzø replied. "You better get your ass out of bed and get ready. Oh, and find the best country outfit you can find?"

"Ok, I've made up my mind. I'll come with you." I say.

"That's what she said." Blitzø adds in.

I groan.

"That's also what she said!-"

"Blitzø, if you continue, I won't come."

Silence.

"Don't say it."

"Alright fine! I'll stop, pfft, bitch. Just get ready ok?" He says

"Understood, I'll be with you soon sir."
I reply.

"Ok, byyyeeee!~"
He says. I hang up.

Sometimes I can't handle that son of a bitch. Well, damning him won't do anything. Might as well get ready.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I freshened up, brushed my teeth and put on some nice rose perfume.
Once I finished, I exited the bathroom and opened up my closet. I put on a shirt with some jean shorts. I wrapped a black hoodie around my waist and put on some black vans to match. I look in the mirror.

Damn, I'm lookin' fine.

I text Blitzø that I'm ready, and he says he's gonna come soon.

Followed by a message that says 'That's what she said.'

I sigh, grab my headphones and head outside and wait. I wonder what's gonna happen? Maybe make some friends, enemy's, hey, maybe even a lover. But I can't get my hopes up. I'm not the luckiest with love. I sigh again and put on my headphones. I put on Burning Pile and sing along quietly.

"All my trouble in a burning pile...
all lit up and I start to smile
and if I, catch fire then I change my aim...
throw my troubles at the pear-ly, gates.~"