✰𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙖𝙙 ✰

(Y/N) POV

After waiting for a little while, I saw a truck pull up and I saw Blitzø out the window, waving to me.

"Heyo (Y/N)! You're early!" Blitzø greeted me a wide yellow smile.
"Well, the early worm gets the bitch!"

"Hey Blitzø! Should I get in the back?" I ask

"Yeah, we got some space between emo chick and two literal fuckers, now get in."
Blitzø looked over to Moxxie and Millie, which Moxxie didn't seem to pleased about.
"Please refrain from that sir..." he asked.
"Hey, I'll refrain from whatever I fuckin' want to refrain from bitch."
He said angrily to Moxxie.
"Now get in, (Y/N)!

I hopped in the back in between Millie and Moxxie and Loona.

"Hey y'all! Moxxie, Millie, Loona!"
I tried to be friendly.

Millie was beaming, and Moxxie was smiling a bit too. Loona stayed quiet but I expected that from her.

"Hey (Y/N)! You excited for the festival?"
Millie asked excitedly.

"You bet I am!"
I reply.

Millie turned back to Moxxie, who seemed to be a bit worried about something.

"...it's just been so long since I've seen them. What are they gonna think of me?"
Moxxie asked.

"Oh sweetheart, relax! Don't worry. My Mom and Dad will respect you. And it they don't, then they might as well not respect me either."
Millie gave Moxxie a little peck on the cheek as he blushed lightly.

As I quietly squealed in my head, I plugged my headphones in my phone and put on some music. I decided I might as well catch some shut-eye whilst we drove, cos' it was gonna be a while.

After around 15 minutes, I finished Oh Ana, and flipped over my phone to see what song came on next. Nice! Hayloft. I was about to put my phone back next to me, but I saw Loona looking at my phone.

I looked up at her.

"Woah...you listen to Mother Mother too?"
She asked.

I smiled.
"Yeah! It's my favorite band."

Loona sat a little more closer to me.

"What's your favorite song from them?"
Loona looked slightly excited, I've never seen her like that before.

"Ooh...it's gotta be a tie between Burning Pile and Hayloft. I mean you can't pick one."

Woah. I was actually speaking to Loona.

"I mean, I can't blame you. Hayloft's fuckin' sweet."
She smirked.

"Hey, have you listened of their song called Ghostings?"
Loona asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"Shut up. Here, lemme get it up for you."

Me and Loona ended up talking the whole ride to the farm. It was nice being able to connect with her and have things in common. I think she thinks of me as a friend in fact!
There's gonna be so much for us to do at the festival together!