I Thought You Were My Friends...

A/N: Chapter 2 is here and I have decided there will be 10 chapters and a epilogue. So let me know if you guys are enjoying this book and I will see you all soon. Enjoy!!!!

~Third Person P.O.V~

Whispers and rumors run through every high school and U.A was no different. Especially in the hero course, all throughout the halls you could hear students talking and one name being repeated 'Denki Kaminari' . However the boy in question walks past with his eyes trained to the ground as he moved his head to the beat of his music. The blonde walked into the classroom and looked around noticing his purple haired crush staring out the window. "Hey Shinso" he called with a smile. Shinso looked up before grinning slightly and waving Denki over. Denki walked over to Shinso's desk grabbing a nearby chair and sitting down next to Shinso. The purple haired boy smiled as he opened his phone and pulled up youtube. He plugged his earbuds in before offering right one to Denki. He grabbed the earbud putting it into his ear. Denki looked over at the phone that Shinso propped up to see a compilation of cat vines. Denki smirked at Shinso reaching over to press play.

~Shinso's P.O.V~

As the video played I kept looking over at Denki seeing a small smile spread across his face. I didn't notice I was staring until I heard a snort from behind me. I looked away from Denki to see Tokoyami and Shouji with what looked like smirks on their faces. "So you got a thing for sparks over here" Tokoyami asked. I blushed looking down as I nodded my head up and down. They both smiled at me before walking to their desks to prepare for class. I looked back at Denki when I noticed a tap on my shoulder. Denki was standing up with a smile "I'm going to go back to my desk but if you want we can eat lunch together?" I thought about it for a second before replying "Sure but can Tokoyami, Shouji and Monoma come?" Denki stared for a second before answering "Sure I'll bring two of my friends, just meet me on the rooftop." I watched as he walked away to his desk hearing snickers behind me. I turned around to glare at my friends "Be grateful now you don't have to hear Bakuhoe"

Lunch could not come any quicker. I hated hearing Bakuhoe's yelling. I turned around the corner of the stairwell making my way to the roof before noticing the Bakusquad walking a few feet ahead of me. "Dunce face is an idiot, how hard is it to do simple geometry?" Bakuhoe said. I started scowling not that they could see anyways. The others around him all agreed with his statement. I wanted to tell them off for talking shit about Denki, but before I could a girl with light purple hair opened the rooftop door. "Ya' know it's rude to talk about people behind their backs. If you have something to say tell it to their faces." I looked up at her noticing a figure behind her. From behind the girl stepped out Denki, his eyes were red and puffy with dried up tears running down his cheeks. "I thought you were my friends but I guess not. Don't come to me anymore I'm done." he said. Denki and the girl turned around going back onto the roof. The bakusquad stood in shock, I shook my head walking past them. I turned and glared that them opening the rooftop door. I looked around finding Denki in a corner against the wall, two girls sat next to him patting his hair and rubbing his back. "Um 'cuse me?" the purple haired girl turned to look at me with a glare in her eyes before her face softened. "Your Shinso right?" she asked with a smile. I nodded, she looked back at Denki leaning into his ear whispering something. Denki looked up from his lap and waved me over patting the spot next to him. I sat next to him and looked at the two girls staring at us. "Um who are you two?" I asked. They both flashed me a smile as the black haired one spoke "I'm Addy and this is Jackie, we're both in General Education and Denk's friends." she said with a smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Shinso Hitoshi" they both nodded their heads turning when we heard the door open. Out came Tokoyami and Monoma "Hey Shinso" I looked over and waved. They walked over to us and sat down. "What's wrong with Denki?" I looked to Addy hoping she could explain. I gently ran my fingers through Denki's hair marveling at how soft it was, when a sandwich was tossed at me. I looked up seeing Jackie staring at me "Come on let's eat we only have a few minutes before It's time to go back to class" I nodded taking a bite of the sandwich. Once we finished eating me, Denki and Tokoyami walked back to class glaring at the bakusquad as we sat down. "Alright rugrats time for english." I sighed before pulling out my notebook and pencil to take notes.