ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

Chapter 3: Back Together
Warnings for this chapter: Language, Kissy Kissy B), gore

✘✘✘

You had moved into your new apartment; with Ruvs help moving boxes, and other things.
You had agreed let Ruv stay with you for a bit, since he didn't exactly want to see Sarvente just yet, and he did cause a big scenes at your ex's house.

Ruv had also wanted to stay with you for his own personal reason, but you bet you aready an idea of why.

"Solitaire?" Ruv taps you on the shoulder  showing you the cards he had found.

"Those are phase 10 cards Ruv." You take the cards, and point to the title of the cards, "idiot."

"Phase 10 then?"

"How persistant" you compliment, watching Ruv trying to make the cards out of the box. You watch in amusment as he struggled.

"ARE THEY FUCKING GORRILA GLUED IN THERE? THE HELL." Ruv struggles continuing to look like an idiot.

"Actually they are."

Ruv looks up to you with a confused, pissed look. Then continues to throw the cards at you, making you laugh then throwing a pillow at him.

"Game on." Ruv catches the pillow you threw at him, and returned it with 2x the force causing you to fall back.

Ruv grabs the rest of the pillows while you were on the ground, you look trying to find anymore but only having the one that had been thrown at you.
"That's not fair-"

"All's fair in love and war." Ruv throws everything at you with extreme force; as you get pumbled with pillows and even some blankets you start screaming "ABUSE, ABUSE" over and over again, until Ruv ran out of things to throw.

You uncover yourself from all the pillows and blackets to look around for where Ruv had ran off to.
"Boo" Ruv grabs your shoulders making you flinch

"Can we get back together?" Ruv says in a worried tone, "I know you just broke up with...him, but I just-" you cover Ruvs mouth, you both sit in silence for a while until Ruv gets up and goes to the extra room.

You stare at the floor lost in thought.

You WANT to get back together with him, you've had so many great memories with him. You just, don't want to be as broken as you were the two years before you and Eddie had gotten together.
You make up your mind and go back to the bedroom and knock on the door, Tuv says come in and you go ahead and sit onto the bed.

"Okay"

Ruv looks at you confused, "Okay? What does okay mean?" He walks over to you and sits on the bed next to you.

At the same time you both turn your head to look at each other, you look into his pale blue eyes and hold both of his hands.
"Let's try again,"
Ruv looks confused for about a few seconds and lights up with joy, "you mean with us? "
You nod letting Ruv hug you to the point where you almost couldn't breathe, you pat him over the back, smiling into his neck.

Ruv pulls you from the hug, holding your hands in his, you look at him confused about to ask what the problem was then he kissed you.

You were surprised at the sudden action, but once adjusting to it you kiss back, loving every second of it.

After the small make-out session, Ruv grins at you "I don't we've ever kissed like that until now~" He smirks and stands up. "Or I've just forgotten."
You watch him leave, but as for you, you had still been a bit dazzed. "That was great.." You muster out in a small whisper to yourself.

You leave the room, and walk to the living room, as expected Ruv was there sitting on the couch. Watching TV.

You go to the kitchen and get a cup of water,and walk back to Ruv.

He covers his head with a pillow, closing his eyes. You start to laugh points to him "Only if you saw your face!" You put the water down, starting to calm down when Ruv takes the water and pours it on your head.

"YOU-" You throw a pillow at him, hitting him in the face.

"We AREN'T doing this again." You look at the time, and get up. "I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow." You walk off leaving Ruv alone.

Ruv watches as you leave, then gets up and goes to the bathroom.

In the bathroom Ruv stares at himself in the mirror and rests his hands on the sink below him. He stands in silence then takes off his shirt to see how his gun wound was doing.
It seemed it was healing, but not as fast as Ruv wanted it to.
"Well, that isn't good." He had taken off the bandages to see that it was still bleeding, but very little.

He reraps it and goes to sleep.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Ruv had walked into your room holding a cold cup of water in his hand, you were still asleep, sleeping peacefully. It was already eleven, and you had no motive with getting up anytime soon.
Ruv pauses before pouring the water when you begin to smile, "Don't you dare big man."
Ruv groans, and walks away, then turning back around and pouring it on your head.

You open you eyes, glaring at Ruv, when you kick him in the crotch.

You start laughing at his pain, getting up stepping over Ruv, and make your way to the bathroom.
Ruv had layed on the ground with a silent scream, holding his crotch in pain.

"What a great way to start the mornig-"
Ruv shortly after fell asleep on the floor.

✘✘✘

A/n - Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time.