kh1 the meating in travers towen

I was sitting nere the founten a few hours befor the first battel sora,donald and goffy fight together.

Who are you? Someone asked me frome behind.

A wilder of what the heartless fear but i'm not the thats needed at the moment.

Prove it then.

I deflected his atacks esaly enaf and disarmed him without any magic.

And that is what a true master of this can do without magic.

He seemed shocked and bafuled by what i just did.

Just who are you? He asked.

Samantha former apprentice of eraqus who passed 10 years ago and then was apprentice to master yen sid and am now a master in my owen right since last year.

Then how are you not the one who can save the worlds's he demanded.

Its becus im not the key that cuneks all im just here to gide him.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
A fes hours later
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I shook my head as leon and yuffy brout in an unconshis sora.

You fought him didn'g you? I asked.

Yes.

Dud he just got the blad he bearly knows how go use it.

How would you know that? Leon asked.

He doseng have much musals lean or not from practasing with it and just telling from his mana is just opend and isent that big after a month into my trainjng it was about the size of a small lake.

Pretty soon sora woke up as i was sprouting light bullons in the air out of bordome.

When he misstook yuffy for his frend kairi i giggaled when he rilized it wasent his frend i let leon explain stuff as i cuntenu to make ballons of light and darkness since i've lerned how to be in balince with the dark and light side of me.
■■■■■
After the first boss
■■■■■
I let sora get the final blow as i fliped backwords from my damiging blow.

I landed next to donaled and goffy without a sound.

After the heartless dissapered i let my keyblad disalve into light and dark sparkals.

Donald goffy it's bin awial i said terning t thw dou of them with a smerk.

Samantha that you? Donaled asked.

Yea its me yea angry duck.

You let yiur heiar grow out goffy said.

I let it grow out a few years back since i winted a chang of clothing

I glanced at sora he seemed cunfused like he rekinised me from somewhere.

I lisened as goffy and donaled told sora that they could help him cind his frends well they protected the worlds.

Sora what you do is up to you just know that i will stand by you what ever you chose since you need a teacher and im the only one avalabul at the moment i told him.
■■■■■■■
When we were on the gummy ship
■■■■■■■
I was siting on my bed looking though the window when my door opened and then closed.

Samantha can i aske yiu somthing? Sora asked.

Sure even though i have a gess on what it is.

We meat when i was nin bug you gave me a diffrent name why? He asked me.

Sora when we first meat i was still greving for the loss of my three frends they were also keyblad wilders and the name i gave you was my achuwal name samantha is the name my adoptive family gave me.

Where are the frends of yours?

One is traped in the relm of darkness her name is aqua she was the best with magic.

One has his heart taken over by an evil idiat and i have a gess on were they are now his name is terra the mussal of the 4 of us he was also the oldest of us so he was the big brother.

Then theres the last frened his heart got seperated from his body we don't know where it is right now his name is ventas or ven he was the fast and disapere fighter besids me he was older then me yet yunger then aqua.

Wow!

I chucaled and my name well i was apperintly taken from my origanel family and taken to another world it wasent tell a few months befor terra and aquas mark of mastery egsame that i ended up at there world.