start of kh3

I whent back to the mistereas tower well aqua,sora,goffy and donaled whent to wake up ven.

I notest lea outsid the tower.

Cleo i have something to aske you? He said.

And that would be? I asked tilting my head.

Would you go on a dats with me befor the final battel with your dad? He looked nerves as he asked that.

I would love to ice cream on the clock tower?

Yea.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheack then walked past him leaving him speechless infront of the tower.
■■♧■■♧■■♧■■♧
When everyone was at the tower i taculed ven to the grouned.

SAM!!! He yelled as we fell to the grouned.

I'm older then you now that maks me older sibling i said as we got up.

And with that we started one of our sibling argumints wich resalted in keyblad bing sumind and us fighting like we wernt seperated for all theas years aqua was in the backrouned laghing her ass off on the floor.

It ended when lea shot a fir ball inbetween us.

Dud non cool we wernt don yet! We said together.

Is it me or not but cleo has more sibling bonds then just you riku sora said out loud.

Sora we are halfe sibling you werdow and i new thes two befor knowing i was his older sister.

Hold up sam you have a halfe brither? Aqua and ven asked.

Yea his name is riku don't worry he's my brother from my mom who lived on destany ilinds shes not and never was merred to xehanort.

That's good to know.
■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□
After the meating
■■○■■○■■○■■○■■○
Me and lea were siting on the clock tower in twilit towen whe sixa showed up to roune it.

Isa you suck i muttered puting my head on lea's sholder.

Cleo he said bladly.

Lea give him a gibb's for me he dosent have permishen.

"Slap"

What the hell was that for? Isa asked

She hasent give permishen for you to use her real name.