the ending of kh1 and the start of chain of memery

I was leaning on a wall well i wached sora and thr posesed riku as they figjt.

Samantha why arnt you helping sora? Goffy asked.

This is his fight and as his teacher i cant interfear in his fights for him he needs to lern to fight by himself withoug frends even when they are closd by.

Is that why you're haveing us stay here? Donaled asked.

Yea at any rate the battel is almost over.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
After the final battel with ansome seeker of darkness
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
We were in front of what remand of the lad of deparcher now knowen as casel oblivean.

The boys whent in well i stayed outside.

Keyblad wilder why are you not with you companyans? A mails voce asked.

Becus i know what this place is and what it was befor marluxea i said without looking him.

Ow so dose that mean you know who is in the camber of awakaning and how to open it? He asked.

Yes i know who is in it and no i don't only the true master of this casel can and she wont open it tell about a year and halfe sence she knows the trick to the place.

How are you so confadent in that? He asked.

Cus i baleve in her and her stranth of will.

After he left it was a few hours later when riku and micky walked out of the front door.

SAMANTHA!! Micky cryed out.

Hello micky bin awial i said as we huged each other.

I looked over at riku.

Hellow riku hop your doing better then last time we meet.

Yea i'm doing better i'm wondering if you could give me some traning with the keyblad? He asked me.

Sure i can even show you how to balince out the light and darkness in your heart since i've figered it out.

That woulx be grat thanks.