Sᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

a little bit of modern AU ig
UGHHH I LOVE HIM SM.

WARNINGS ⚠️ : cursing, hair mentions, fake nose piercing, make-up, murder, stabbing, reader enjoying murder, sexual at the end 😱

anyways enjoy

˚ʚ ˚.

"scaramouche..!" you pant, finally reaching him at the end of the hallway.

"what?" he slightly leaned forward when you hugged him from the back, "...I promise not to do that again, SO PLEASE LOOK AT MEE~" you whined slightly rocking yourself side to side.

"you liar, you said that 5 times now" he mumbles but he doesn't steer away from your hug, your whine was muffled because you put your face in his shirt.

you pulled away your face "i promise this is the last time"..is what you say, but you know that you'll still wear his hat and his clothes, going around, acting like him.

you smiled at the thought "see you're smiling, which means you're lying, shit head" he grumbles, still not facing you.

"ugh, please just face me scaraaaa" you whine, you can't even count how many times you've whined.

"..sandrone[*], the tsarista wants to see you" the fatui agent who was following you finally spoke up, which scaramouche glared at.

"ah! thanks for letting me knowww!" you smiled at the fatui agent "bye scaramouche, i'll see you later" turning your head around to scaracmouche before kissing his cheek and running off to see tsarista.

________________

"your majesty" your happy face was quickly wiped off as soon as you enter the room, quickly bowing down.

"ah, sandrone, always so good to see you" you could hear slight jingling noises, probably from her clothes "i want you to wipe out this person for me" she continues, giving you the details on where they are, what their name is and who's related to them.

"you'll do that for me, right? unless you don't want to, i can always give it to someone else" you can hear the teasing tone, if you were to say no, let's just say you'll die.

"no..of course i'll do it. for you, Your Majesty" you quickly respond, you don't want to make her mad.

"good, good! i knew you would accept, now go on!" you quickly lift you head up and turn around to exit, but in those seconds you could see a smile on her face.