Bᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

i wish i could meet bennett 😭🔪 he's too precious for this world.

anyways uh i have a bad memory of peoples names stuff so i forget who requested this

WARNINGS ⚠️: swearing, people who don't like Bennett

˚ʚ ˚.

looking over to bennett, you feel sorry for him having no more team mates in his adventure team, he was clumsy and had bad luck.

you two are currently out, doing your daily commissions..hand in hand, and bennett is humming.

suddenly a cyro slime hits your back, looking back at it with a glare you summon your claymore, and swing it on the poor slime, and it instantly died.

a nervous chuckle came from behind you, you could be scary at times, you put away your claymore and smiled at him.

suddenly he tripped, randomly.."OH MY GOD BENNETT- ARE YOU OKAY?" you freaked out, although this was normal, you worried about bennett a lot.

"yes yes, i'm okay" he said getting up, giving you a thumps up, smiling his precious smile.

tears spilled out of your eyes, "WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Bennett screeched, freaking out thinking he made you upset.

"Bennett, you're too cute to be cursed with bad luck" you sniffed, wiping away your tears, "ignore my ugly crying face" you waved off.

all of a sudden, a boar hit you and bennett, you don't know where it came from, but it hurt pretty bad.

"[name] are you okay?" bennett rose up quickly, checking up on you, you yourself have never been hit by a boar.

you tried getting up but you were too dizzy for that, so Bennett helped you, "i'm sorry, you got hit by a boar because of me" he said sadly.

your. heart. clenched. quickly trying to stop your dizziness, you quickly say "it's not your fault bennett, don't be sad, i chose you for a reason" holding his hands.

he had never been told this by anyone else, other than his dads, so it was heartwarming, he quickly hugged you out of happiness.

you hugged back, enjoying the moment, before you realized there is more bad luck coming through and it might hurt bennett more.

you part away from the hug and held his hand, "how about we quickly finish our commission and we can buy food" you say trying to finish so you can go on a. date.

he nodded, and let you guide him to your last quest of the day, you quickly finish with a bit of bennett's help and go back to Mondstat.

sitting down at the table at Good Hunter, you already ordered your favorite meal, and so did bennett.

you two eat up everything, who wouldn't? you two had done eight [8] commissions, four [4] of yours, and four [4] of bennetts.

after eating..you were stuffed, looking up at the sky you see it's almost night. quickly grabbed bennett's hand and drag him to the top of the cathedral, where you two can see the stars.

He looked up in amazement, this was the first time you brought him here, sitting down you patted the spot next to you, signaling for him to sit down.

when he did, you laid your head on his thighs, you both looked up at the stars, admiring the view, before his smiling face blocked the view.

you snicker "what are you doing" asking that you also smiled back at him, "i'm so happy you brought me here.." he said looking back at the stars.

"of course i would, i love you, who wouldn't love you" you say admiring not the stars, but his face.

"a lot of people actually" he sadly muttered, you quickly rose up "well they don't matter, they're just jealous" you say holding his face in your hands.

"jealous of what? i have nothing" he looks away "you have me, your dads, and all your new friends! besides i could never leave you" you quickly responded, playing with his hair.

"even if my luck continues to get worse?" he says, looking back at you with tears in his eyes, "of course! if anyone insults you, call me, i'll kill them" you smiled, you are planning on giving some of these people a taste of their own medicine.

he nodded, wiping away his tears, and smiling again.

'yes, happy bennett is back!!' you internally dance around, kissing his cheek you lay yourself back onto his thighs.

and you two continued doing this, going on top of the cathedral, looking at the stars and having deep conversations while cheering each other up.

it was a pure bliss being with bennett.

you did end up beating those those who resent bennett into a pulp but bennett doesn't need to know that 😍

˚ʚ ˚.

[once again i am asking for Bennett..MY BROTHER GOT HIM FDJAKKDKDK]
update: got him all the way to c6 HAHAHAHH

[818 words]