Xɪᴀᴏ

Fᴇᴍ

Fᴇᴍ. ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

WARNINGS ⚠️: short reader, she/her pronouns, cursing, mention of killing, reader being dirty, abs HAHAH

˚ʚ ˚.

[name] meeting xiao was a blessing! meeting a beautiful man with a tight shirt to the point she could see his abs!

she wanted to run her hands along them and kiss his face multiple times, he was adorable but alas she could only stare at him in awe and make small talk.

of course she thought nothing of it, as you came across beautiful men many times! always drooling over them just like she did with xiao.

she thought and that she would get over it soon like her past crushes, but no her crush went from a tiny dot to the size of the whole planet. her gaze went from a friendly 'i'm here to see you and talk' to 'i absolutely want to kiss you right now'

and so she confessed after a year of being a coward, finally doing it while she were sleepy so she wouldn't be running off with fear in your eyes, scared of rejection.

but there wasn't any rejection, instead he coughed into his hands, nodding and telling her a simple "i reciprocate your feelings" which made her jump repeatedly in happiness.

but sometimes xiao would be so busy sometimes and it would take up the whole day, so she wouldn't see a second if his face!

crossing her arms in defeat. she tried to be mad at xiao the next day as a joke but as soon as she saw his face, she would instantly hug him and kiss him as many times as he and she needed.

xiao couldn't resist her touch, he was..touch starved and wanted all her attention and affection that she gladly gave to him for free.

that kind of led xiao to always needing her touch, not in public, but it's not like the two of you go out. it was rare to see the two out, always choosing to stay inside, on the balcony or somewhere far far away where no one else could see you two.

always holding hands, looking at each other in the most lovesick way that it made her cringe sometimes but nonetheless it made her feel whole and loved.

she dearly loves xiao, as much as he loves her, but the two of you never spoke it out loud. always expressing it through touches, and quality time.

xiao would notice the height difference..he wasn't the tallest, he was on the short side, but she was even more shorter. only reaching his collarbones which is..very short and embarrassing.

of course it's not like she wasn't insecure, she'd see taller women all the time and envy them, cursing at herself and her family tree.

but she couldn't do anything, already stopped growing and she was constantly wearing heels to make her seem taller than she actually was.