Part 4

Lil Gideon was ready to confront Mabel. She was the reason for his whole journey. If he didn't get acceptance from her, he didn't know what he was going to do. No, he thought. She had to accept him. How could she resist. He was 6'5. His height was the only reason they were drawn apart, and now that he is 6'5, there is no reason they couldn't be together. Lil Gideon is the tallest 9 year old in Gravity Falls.

He walked up to the mystery shack door. The porch steps creaked heavily as he approached his fate. He bent down under the porch covering. His neck straining, he knocked thrice on the door. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Mabel started at him.

"What happened to you?" was all she could mutter.

Lil Gideon could not find any words. What happened to you? What does she mean?

"Look at me. I'm tall. Taller than you. I'm taller than everyone. Taller than Wendy taller than Stan. Mabel I did this for us. So we could be together, so you could finally accept me."

"Gideon," Mabel briefly paused. "That's not why I don't want you Gideon. Gideon I just don't like you, tall or not. You have a bad personality. You're not funny, you're not kind, and you're not smart. Sorry Gideon, I don't know how you did this, but honestly this height thing makes me want you even less. You're over two feet taller than me."

Gideon's face was filled with more rage than what seems even humanly possible.

"I appreciate the effort, but please, get out of my house."

Gideon was dumbfound. He stood there still. How could Mabel say those things to him? His heart was glass and it shattered in a million pieces. But, his head, his brain, his noggin if you will, wasn't hurt, no, it wasn't heart-broken. It was FILLED with RAGE. He wanted power and he wanted to control the tyrants who taunted him his WHOLE life. He wanted revenge. He craved to kill. Kill anyone who hurt him. Kill everyone.