Part 6

November 16. It was dawn. Lil Gideon looked downward and admired the sunrise. This would be Gravity Falls last daybreak. And the first day of Lil Gideon's reign. As the residents of the town woke his terror commenced. He saw two ladies on their morning walk to get coffee. He stomped on them and they were gone. Gone quicker than a dollar bill caught in a gust of wind. He felt an electrical charge of power inside of him. He felt incredible, he felt strong for the first time in his life. And as the day continued he stomped and he stomped. he killed more and more. The population of Gravity Falls was dropping like flies

The sun was setting. The purple pink sky was gorgeous against the blood and the dead bodies of Gravity Falls. Against destroyed buildings, on which only footprints of Lil GIdeon remained. Fire was on the trees, from the many electrical sockets Lil Gideon exploded. Ashes embraced the grass. Gravity Falls was in ruins and NOBODY could stop it. Residents cowered inside of their houses, but nobody was safe. Forget Zeus. Lil Gideon was Theseus, a murderous king, an inciter of violence. 

Gravity Falls was a wreck. Only a select few remained while Lil Gideon stomped on people ruthlessly. There was one person he wouldn't dare to hurt. Mabel. He loves her more than anything. But, on the other hand, she broke his fragile heart, shattered it, and triggered all of this. She was the reason. But could he kill her? He decided he needed to seek her out and do what feels right in the moment.

From the outside perspective, Lil Gideon was wreaking havoc on Gravity Falls.He thought his actions blessed the town with a hopeful future. One where there will be no discrimination, no hate. He wants to give Gravity Falls a fresh start. This was the right thing. I am doing the right thing, Lil Gideon convinces himself over and over again. He felt like Midas. Everything he touched turned to gold. He was turning the town into gold. But, in Midas's story, it is not so glorious. Midas turns his people into gold, and curses them as statues forever.

Nobody was there to tell him that, though. He murdered them all. He was assured that he was not a bad person. He would never admit his wrongdoings, but Lil Gideon couldn't fool God. God sees everything.

He was on his way to the Mystery Shack. This was his fate. She was his fate. There he was, looming over Mabel. He kicks the roof off the base, quashing the safety of Mabel's hideout. And there Mabel was, cowering on the wooden floors of her shack, which was like a dollhouse to gideon. She was like a pawn on his chess board. He could control her. He could threaten her to be with him. And she would oblige. But he couldn't live staring her in the eyes for the rest of his life knowing she wouldn't be happy with him. He could not let anyone else be with her. Spend every second with her for the rest of their life, stare into her pool of loving eyes, hug her warm body, stroke her honey-colored hair. So he fired his foot up ready to murder the love of his life.