Part 5

He wanted more. More. He wanted control, he wanted power over everyone shorter than him. He scoffed down at passersby. He hovered over them and spit on their heads. They looked up at him, disgusted, and ran. Lil Gideon was rising to the clouds. He felt like Jesus ascending into heaven 40 days after his resurrection. He wanted the same power, the same influence as Jesus had. He wanted to be taller to be the tallest person in Gravity Falls. That was when he made his decision.

He speed walked back to the woods. Right back to where it all started. He saw the blue mushrooms glowing in the ground. He consumed one after the other, more and more and more until the ground was filled with ruins of where the mushroom's of apotheosis resided.

He felt it a few minutes later. Taller and taller, his head heightened higher and higher. He looked to his right, level with his head was the top branch of a tree.

The day passed on, the sun fell into the ends of the earth, and rose to the heavens the next morning. Gravity Falls was tranquil. Continued each day as usual, the slow crowd at the mystery shack, the empty aisles at the grocery store. But little did the town know Lil Gideon was no longer lil. And they didn't know what was yet to happen in just a few hours.

Gideon had a plan. The mushroom's effects were more than just physical. It put something in his mind. A longing to take over, an unexplainable anger that he had never experienced before. He was tall now; and there was one thing left to do.

Lil Gideon went to sleep, after carefully crafting his plan all evening and into the early hours of the morn. He had to crawl up like a fox just to fit in his bedroom. He felt growing pains in his legs as he was falling asleep. A stinging sensation that kept him awake all night. He decided to go for a stroll, to admire Gravity Falls before he carried out his plan. He was shocked when he got out of bed. He had to crawl out the window to get outside. As he knelt up, Lil Gideon kept going and going until he was standing straight. His head was in the clouds. He was IN THE CLOUDS. This is all he wanted. He was taller than wendy, the trees, the eiffel tower, mt. everest. He was taller than it all. And this was when he began. He was Zeus. He ruled the skies, above all, the God of the clouds.