Chapter 1 (Aphmau)

Aphmau: I'm in the car driving home from the grocery shop. Ever since we had found out that Laurence was a shadow knight, everything had been a little crazy after he lost control a couple of times. Now everything had calmed down again after he got better control but, he was still very scary. At the moment he was in the Nether trying to remember his past. We had also discovered that shadow knights don't need to eat or sleep, so at sleep over's Laurence always kept us awake. Not that he ment to he always apologized the next day. Ooh and Laurence and Lucinda they got along really well, because Laurence was able to stay up at night with her because she didn't usually sleep at night, instead she slept when it was day at least there was a special occasion. I pull up out side of my house that I now share with Aaron my boyfriend. I walk in side with some groceries in hand "Hey Aaron want to help me?" I smile at with puppy eyes "sure babe" he smiles and then goes to get some from the car.

Time skip

Aphmau: I can Smell bacon and pancakes. "Mmmmm" I sit up and look at my phone. "Wait" its my birthday today "eeeeeek" I quickly get dressed and brush my hair. Then I see something wings white whings...? On me? They flicker faintly then disappear. Huh I must be seeing things. I run down stairs to see Aaron putting breakfast on the table. "Thanks Aaron it looks amazing" I smile at him "no problem babe it you birthday so you deserve it" he kisses me on the forehead. I blush slightly. Then dig into breakfast.

Time skip

Laurence: I've just came back from the Nether I spent the night at Lucinda's house and now its time to go home. I wave to Lucinda and then flash I'm gone. I'm now at my house or the boys house. I walk down stair's to see a statue on TV the same statue from one of my memories

 I walk down stair's to see a statue on TV the same statue from one of my memories

Turns out that statue is over a two thousand years old...wait that means I'm really old because I remember the statue being placed there."hey Laurence why you steering at the TV with that Irene statue on it" says Dante I steer at him "I was their when that statue was placed. I remember Aphmau was there with her guard" I stop realizing that I didn't remember much else "wait really your ancient then like put you in a museum ancient" I punch him in the arm "well Dante I just remembered something else, ah that's right I went to Irene's dimension. So yes I am history without my friends Phoenix drop wouldn't be were it is now." I smile proudly. Dante roles his eyes "so then who protected Phoenix drop while you were in Irene's dimension" "u-um Dante it was you.. We we're told when we got back that you waited for years for us to return. Apparently you went to the front gate every day..." I steer at him, he looks very suprized "really" "yes"

Time skip

Laurence: A memory is flashing in my mind. It Aphmau she was talking to a girl who I think was named Emmelyn something about Irene and her relic and Aphmau using healing powers of some short.....

Time skip

Aphmau: I'm looking in the mirror about to go to bed when I see some one standing behind me

She looks sad I turn and no one was their "aaah Aaron I think im seeing things?!?"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter coming soon...