Final Chapter (was it a demon)

Aaron: Aphmau had picked me up and we flew it was magical "Aphmau this is amazing I don't think its sunk in yet that I'm flying" we both laugh "nothing really has really sunk in yet" Says Aphmau laughing really hard " hey don't crash!" "Oh right" she calms down and lands in Lucinda's back yard "APHMAU wHAt!?!" Lucinda is steering speechless flash I'm back to normal "come on Lucinda we just saw a demon!" "You What!!! What did it look like tell me in perfect detail no no no no this is really bad real bad if what you say is true then..." "Then what" I steer at Lucinda with worry "okay listen you 2 demons were killed years ago for a reason we need to find this demon and kill him before he kills us now what did he look like" "well he had white hair, pitch black skin, spiky teeth, black tinged purple horns and glowing purple eyes" she shivers as she says it we all frown "o-okay that sounds bad if he had white hair it probably means that his hair changes colors when he changes form same for his eyes. Come inside we need to talk.

Demon: no no no she saw she probably  told everyone by now I need to just stay normal and not change again ... Why am I so dumb I need to stop crying and feeling depressed other wise they will find me and and k-kill me no no no no. Why couldn't I just have been born normal instead of being born like this...

Time skip

Laurence: everything went white and I saw a lady

"Laurence I am Irene you need to save him please you are the only one you understand him because you knew past him please save him" "what do you mean?" Flash

"Laurence are you okay" Travis is steering at me with concerned eyes "you just fell to  the ground" "I'm fine Travis" "okay cool I'm going out for some food want to come" "no thank you. I need to think" "o-okay".

This is the end of this book sorry for it being so short book 3 is coming so keep an eye out...