Chapter 2 (your house is haunted)

Aaron: Its been 3 days since Aphmau said she'd seen a ghost. At least she thought that what it was anyway. Lucinda was coming over today to see what she could find out about what Aphmau had seen. "Knock! Knock!" Oh that must be Lucinda "coming" I call as I run over to the door "Hi" I say as I open the door. Lucinda is standing there "Hi Aaron were is Aphmau?" "Oh yes she's upstairs she is very scared after what happened" I frown at Lucinda "that's why I'm here, hopefully knowing what she saw should help her relax" she smiles "thanks for this Lucinda, I just hope that what ever it was doesn't effect her long term" I frown "don't worry Aaron it can't be anything to bad, after all neither of you have anything powerful" she smiles then she swiftly walks up stair's. I frown because I knew that wasn't true. I looked in the mirror steering at my red eyes. "Sigh" I quickly shake my head back and forth trying to think positive. I look at my eyes again they were normal. I hear a scream. Its Lucinda " Lucinda are you okay" I call I can now hear Aphmau screaming. I bang down the door and freeze their stands lady who looks like she has lost somthing.... Wait.

That bandana that was the one I used to wear and still wore sometimes

That bandana that was the one I used to wear and still wore sometimes. It flickers and then its gone "w-what is that" says Aphmau steering at were it had once been "I don't know I've never seen something like this..at least. Aaron that bandana wasn't it yours?" I pause it couldn't be mine could it "it looked like mine but its sitting right over their next to my bed" I point at my red bandana "why do you wear it" "why" I narrow my eyes "because it will help us  find out what that memory was crying about" "Memory" says Aphmau with surprise "yes a memory" "then why don't we see them more often?" "Because you need power or magic to make them appear...which means that who ever that memory was of had a great power or magic....or someone summed it." "Okay that's a lot to take in" bang their was a bright light. "Wait what" screamed Lucinda. through the White you could make out another memory

"Wait what theirs that girl again but she's with a guard

"Wait what theirs that girl again but she's with a guard..wait he looks like Garroth and the girl looks like.....Aphmau!" Flash "its gone" says Lucinda "why does she look like me?!?"says Aphmau "Maybe she's related to you and the memory is trying to tell you something" Lucinda steers at Aph with a questioning look. "I don't know anyone in my families history that would have had a guard ...." "Wait Laurence didn't he say he knew past us maybe these people in these memories are them and that's why they look like us" says Lucinda "hey that's right"

Time skip

Lucinda: I'm walking up too the boys house's door with Aphmau, she looked tense. Not that I blame her everyone was still getting used to him being a shadow knight. I knock on the door a couple of time "oh hey Lucinda" says Garroth as he opens the door "hey is Laurence home?" Garroth smiles "of course  he's up stair's in his bed room" "okay thanks, come on Aphmau let's see whether he knows anything about past Garroth being you're guard" she smiles and walks swiftly after me. Garroth looks surprised but doesn't say any thing.. "Hey Laurence you in their?" I call "yes" he opens the door kindly and swiftly, I smile "hey we would like to know whether you knew anything about Garroth being Aphmau's guard." He looks confused for a second then his eyes change to under standing "oh you meen pass Garroth" "yes Laurence past Garroth" I giggle slightly. "Well.. Yes Garroth was well past Garroth I told Dante about that I think" he smiles "why what about him did you find something.."

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed.....