15. "I really love you"

Taehyung's POV

I pretended I didn't hear him and got in the covers.

Jungkook got on top of me smirking.

"I didn't know I had so much effect on you," he was leaning in until I flipped our position and I got on top of him.

"Your really want to do this?" My voice came out deeper than I intended, I smirked seeing him gulp when I gripped his butt,

My hands trailed down to his clothed member and brushed against teasingly, I heard him letting out a strained moan trying to restrain himself.

"I-uh—" he stuttered embarrassed making me smirk satisfied,

"Let's get up and have breakfast, you can meet Mina too," I kissed his lips one more time before getting up.

"Shower?" He nodded shyly.

I picked him up and went to the bathroom to bath him, as usual I put bubbles and toys in it and start to take his clothes off.

"H-Hyung, can you bath with me?" He asked catching me off guard,

"Ofcourse bun, but turn around," after I changed we both got in the tub and started bathing each other while he slipped to little space,

"Daddy?"

"Yes bun?"

"What are we gowing to do today?" I massaged his scalp.

"We're going to spend the whole day doing what you want since it's your free day, and also no one will be around the house except us," he squished his duck excited.

"Taetae and Kookie iws gowna have fuwn!" I laughed at his behavior and continued bathing him.

After I finished his bath he suddenly turned to big space

"Oh this fast," I raised my eyebrow at him,

"Shut up and change me so I can have my breakfast!"

"What a big baby," I shook my head and changed him to his onesie.

We walked to the kitchen, then I putted jungkook on the counter while I prepare our foods,

"If you had not protested to play in the tub for that long, you would have met Mina!" I scoffed at him while he shrugged.

After I finished with our food, I put his on a plate and served him.

"It smells good, here," I fed him while I admired his face, I wiped some from his cheeks and looked at him fondly,

"I really like you..." I said softly,

"I know, you told me," I glared at him

"Not that like-I-ugh—!" I Groaned and was about to return to feeding him until his hand stopped me, he was looking at me with hope in his eyes, urging me to continue.

"I really love you jeon jungkook, and it's not like loving you like a little or a best friend but, I rlly love you deeply, you make me so happy and warm, and your so cute like I want to squish you every day," I looked at him finally voicing out what I wanted to say for days!

And before I knew it, his lips were on mine, the kiss was full of unspoken words, passionate, warmth enveloping our bodies.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with his tainted pink cheeks, making him look adorable.

"I really love you too, Tae," he said and quickly hide his face in my chest, my smile widened as my eyes shone with happiness, my heart was racing as I pecked him with a big smile still on my lips,