CHAPTER 5

Birthday

It's been what?... 2 weeks, after Katie and I reconcile (and had sex). We've been hanging out more (dating more and you know...). I think, we're both working hard to make our relationship strong.

Ma never found out about the incident and I intended to keep it that way. Though dad still wanted to tell her. I still think it's best to keep it as a secret. Besides, Katie and I are happy together and I hope it will last.

I woke up in a very cold February 1st and I felt so much happy... I guess... It's my birth month... Also, it's the love month and I'm excited to cook up some date plans for me and Katie. Normally, I would ask my ma to help me set up for my date (since I'm a momma's boy and I don't deny it). But for today, I wanna step up my league. 4 years of relationship... I think it's time for me to be independent and be creative for my date.

"Good mornin', baby". Ma greets me.

"Top of the morning ma". I greeted back.

"You seem to be happy today?". She asked.

"It's February". I simply replied.

"Oh...". She said. "Speaking of February". She began. I stare back at her waiting, while eating breakfast (pancakes!!! Yummy 😍). "Do you want anything for your birthday?". She asked.

"I don't know... I think, I'm just gonna invite Chase, his cousins and Katie". I replied.

"Do you want me to invite your Uncle Dan and some of your cousins? We can fix a party for you". She suggested.

"It's okay, I guess. But will it flood here?". I asked.

"Flood?". She asks back.

"Alcohol flood". I replied.

"You silly... Your uncle and cousins may drink a lot but it will not happen". She replied.

"How are you sure?". I asked.

"Because I will be there making sure that it will not happen". She replied.

"Okay". I said and continued eating pancakes.

Can't wait for my birthday to come...

(Time skip... No important details to tell 😄)

My birthday arrives (yey!!! Feb. 11) and officially I'm 19 years old (welcome to the 19 year old army... Hahahaha... Yep. I'm a Pewdiepie fan 😄).

'Happy Birthday Babe!'- Katie.

'Thanks babe. There's a party tonight and I'm inviting you over'- Me.

'Sure babe. I'll bring you a cake'- Katie.

'No need babe. I just want you here. Love you!'- Me.

'Okay. I'll still bring something for your birthday. Love you too'- Katie.

That should do it. I also texted Chase and told him that his counsins are invited as well. I really did enjoy their company and I want them to meet my Uncle Dan and my cousins.

Btw. Uncle Dan is almost same age as me (I think he's 1 year older than me). That's why I'm much closer to him than my cousins. He's like a brother to me (since I'm only child). Anyways, he's my ma's younger brother (he's the youngest of my ma's siblings).

"Hiyah lad! What's up?". Uncle Dan greets me.

"Sup uncle". I greeted back and gives him a bro hug.

"Happy birthday to yah lad!". He said and hands over a small box.

"Can I open it?". I asked.

"Sure". He replied.

I opened the box and reveals a key...

"What's this?". I asked.

"It's time to junk that old bicycle of yours". He replied.

"What?!". I asked excitedly.

"That's the key to your new motor bike". He replied.

"What! No f*cking way". I said.

"Check it out yourself". He replied.

I went out and saw the most sexy ass bike I've ever seen.

"WOW...". I said (speechless).

I walk towards the bike and tried to ride it. It was awesome... I never started it. I was just feeling it and it was amazing...

"Thanks uncle...". I said still speechless.

"Well... Why don't you take it for a spin?". He asked.

"I just wanna feel it. I'll do it tomorrow". I said.

"Okay". He said.

"Can I ask you something?". I asked.

"Sure". He replied.

"How did you get this?". I asked.

"Well... Your gramps' business is taking off smoothly. He told me to get you a little something from all of us". He explains.

"So... It's not just from you?". I asked.

"Nope. It's from the whole family as well". He said. "Happy birthday Jackieboy". He added.

Gramps and granny use to call me Jackieboy. Unlike ma... But the whole clan calls me that as well. I guess ma just love my first name and I don't get it.

I continue to feel my new motor bike, when suddenly...

"Jack, baby. Don't ride that just yet". Ma said.

"Come on big sis... Let him experience it. You shelter him too much". Uncle Dan said.

"He will not ride that monster thing unless he had the proper safety equiptment". She explained.

"Sis, the motor comes with helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. I think he will be safe". He said.

"Plus ma. I'm just feeling it. I'm not gonna drive it today. I still don't have license yeh know". I said.

"Good. Cause  I don't want my baby boy get hurt". She said.

Here we go with the baby boy... I just don't wanna argue. I let ma be.

The night went well. Chase and his cousins arrive and Katie as well. Ma met Chase's cousins and she loves their company as well. Like I said, it flooded... It flooded with alcohol (what kind of Irish party is this without alcohol). But I didn't get to sip anything because ma never allow it. So is dad 😞.

This birthday is so much fun and I will never forget about it 😃.

A/N:
Stay safe and stay happy 😄