CHAPTER 8

Connecting to People

As the pandemic goes by, I got used to be staying at home. Doing some chores or watching YouTube videos or maybe playing some videos games (due to quarantine , I became a bit of a gamer). Sometimes I would contact my cousins and keep in touch with them as much as I can. It's also the same with Katie (we even tried having sex chat. But I think I'm a bit failure at it 😞).

'Hey babe'.- Me

'Hi babe 😘'.- Katie

'How's everything?'.- Me.

'Still the same. How about you?'.- Katie.

'Same here as well. I really miss you babe'.- Me.

'Me too babe. Do you want a video chat?'.- Katie.

'Yes. I would love too'.- Me.

We open our video chat amd there I saw her and her lovely face... I really miss her. It's really been a long time since we last hang out. This whole chat thing and video calls really helped out.

As for Chase, we've been playing video games just to hang out with everyone. We enjoy various games (like Fortnite, Valorant and Rust). I get to invite some of my cousins even Uncle Dan to play with us.

'Bro, wanna play?'.- Me.

'Sorry bro. Can't today'.- Chase.

That's weird... He never say no to a game.

'Why'.- Me

'Just can't today. I'm too busy'.- Chase.

'Oh... Okay'.- Me.

'Yeah... So sorry bro'.- Chase.

'No. It's okay. Sorry for interrupting you'.- Me.

Well... There goes nothing... Maybe I'll just ask the others... I really need to pass time. Since I also can't chat with Katie... Which is weird... Whenever we're both available, we just chat each other... Maybe she's really busy...

I got the others to play with me (including Chase's cousins; Shaun and Will) and we really had a great time.

"Jack, can you help us?". Ma called.

"Just a sec". I replied.

I send a chat to others and some of my online buddies that I'll be AFK for a while. Then help ma and dad unload the groceries.

After unloading the groceries (and arranging them as well), I went back to my room and played more.

Some of my online friends (which I haven't seen face to face btw) recommends me to play Among Us to have a good kick in quarantine. I don't know anything about the game (Just seen it in YouTube sometimes) but why not... I needed some distraction from these things. Otherwise I will go mad.

I'm just so glad to have internet to connect with people 😄.

A/N:
Another short chapter... Really sorry about that 😅. Anyways thanks for reading even if it sounds like I'm ranting things out, I appreciate you guys like listening or reading this. It felt like having friends to talk too... Which is great 😄. As always Stay Safe and Stay Happy 😃.