CHAPTER 7

The Pandemic and Lockdown Begins

It's been a couple of weeks since February and a lot has happened.

First, the whole Covid thing. Ma never let me out of the house. The school closed, due to the transmission. There also travel bans to some countries.

Since this happen, I seldomly see Katie. We just chat in social media or maybe Skype sometimes. I never got in touch with Chase as well. Last time we hang out with his cousins... I don't remember... Plus, I heard that one of them got it. I just don't know who. So ma  never let Chase anywhere near me. We're also schedule a trip to Ireland to visit our relatives (mum's side), but due to all of this... We cancel our trip 🙁.

"Ma... I'm so bored...". I whined as I flick through my phone.

"Help me here then". She said.

"Fine... Anyway, I want something to do other than staring at the ceiling". I replied.

Basically, ma is just doing some household chores. And she just boss me into carrying heavy stuff. It helped me end my boredom. The more I sit around... The more I get bored. This things will take some of it.

"Can I go out ma?". I asked.

"No... You stay home". She replied.

"But ma...". I protests.

"I don't want you going out. You can get the virus and fell sick". She explains.

"I'll be careful. I'll wear a mask and practice distancing with others". I said.

"No. You can never be careful these days". She said.

"Dad... Can I go?". I asked.

"Jack, just listen to your ma. She's right. A lot of people died because of it. You maybe careful but we don't know if the others will". He said.

"I just wanna see Katie". I said.

"Just Skype her baby". Ma said.

I didn't try to argue back... It will just drain me... I know they're right... Everyday I sre news about the virus. It's killing a lot of people. And I have a weak body (I get sick easily), that's why ma is very careful with me. But I miss Katie... I need alone time with her.

Social media is not enough... Video chat is not enough... This may sound perverted but, I miss doing it. I felt like a dried up grape... ( in short I want to have sex). I don't know how others do it without skinship...

I just wish this whole pandemic and lockdown ends...

A/N:
Sorry if its too short... I just can't write everything I did during the quarantine period... I just sit at home or sleep or eat a lot 😆. In other words, I just sit back at home and let the boredom eats me up. Now I'm a bit fat ass 🐖. Anyways I'll just leave it like this at least you guys still get to know my life during the lockdown and maybe you'll find out more in the next chapters (that's if I found the other parts of my journal at home). Just remember to stay safe and stay happy 😄