Different Kinds of Home

Disclaimer: SNS aint mine

Chapter 3

Different kinds of "Home"

It was midday, the wind rustled unto the oak trees and through the well-tended bushes. Hushed sounds of winds gave the vibrant flowers a bit of feathery touch.

Butterflies landed atop of said flowers as sounds of birds can be heard chirping faintly over the distance, giving this day a more natural serene vibe.

A vibe that a certain Nakiri Mana wouldn't mind feeling it again. These days, looking out the gardens became her favorite past time.

Ever since she left the Nakiri Household just when Erina turned five, her days did not gave her this sort of calmness.

As those years she succumbed unto God's Tongue despair, her days before were only filled with craving for perfection. Perfection that she somehow can't obtain after all those years.

While being the bookmaster of WGO did helped her craving, but the majority of her days from that job were always tasting imperfections and ended up suffering in the wasteland. Which led her to live a lifestyle of getting nutrients from IV injections.

She can even count the times that she liked a dish, and worse is that they're only a bit adequate.

But now, those dark days are over, as she is infinitely grateful that her daughter will not leave her in the storm and promised that now till the day of her last breathe, she'll be able to enjoy the gift of God's Tongue.

The peach-haired Nakiri knew that her daughter will eventually succeed as this generation's God's Tongue. Even more powerful than her. She smiled at that thought.

And of course, she wouldn't forget about the light who ignited the fire within her daughter.

Which was that redheaded boy.

And when she found out that the diner boy is the son of the famous Asura, she became more delighted.

Oh how she wished that the Spawn of Asura got together with her daughter.

And according to her niece, Alice, it did not disappoint her that there is something romantic going on with the two. Her smile widens at that.

She even encourage her niece's plan to bring the two closer together.

But there is an important matter that the older God's Tongue has to do.

Nakiri Mana knew that Erina wants the family complete, so she decided to help her daughter with that matter.

Although she was not sure if her daughter would like this, because this certain person who was the long lost son of her husband was a trouble back then.

Even she shuddered at the thought that the two flesh and blood of the ever gloomy Azami get together as spouses. It was weird, incest is weird and just...wrong.

She's glad it didn't go that way.

Fate didn't let it happen and she's glad at that.

"I see that you are enjoying this calming noon, dear daughter" the Nakiri patriarch entered the room as Mnana turned and bowed to greet her father.

"Father, fancy for an afternoon tea?"

"Well of course" Senzaemon sat in front of her as he enjoyed the serene vibe going on. A servant poured a cup of tea and the male Nakiri took a sip on it.