Chapter 7

A/N hey everyone just another update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMEBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT! Enjoy!

WARNING- Contains Sexual References, Nudity and Swearing. (Not suitable for people under the age of 13)

RECAP-

Two unfamiliar hands wrapped around my hips and the same thing happened to Reece. I felt myself get pulled away from him.

"Reeecceeeeee!" I shouted.

"Asshhhhhh!" He replied playfully. Mitch trapped me into a corner using a pool noodle. Tonight was going to be loads of fun. I can just tell!

Ashleigh-

It hit 10:00 and we were all worn out. The boys did a good job of keeping Reece and Me apart. They made sure we were on opposite teams for games, whenever I got out for a reason Reece had to stay in the pool visa verca. We weren't even aloud to touch each other. As soon as the boys didn't care I launched for Reece and he did the same to me.

"I missed you so much!" I whispered into his ear while kissing him passionately and wrapping my legs around him again.

"So did I. I can't stand it!" He whispered back in between kisses.

"I love you so much Ashleigh"

"I love you so much Reece"

"ARGHH! I have had enough of this. I am going inside! Who's with me!" Bradley yelled at the other end of the pool getting out.

"I!"

"Me!

"Get me out of here!"

"Have fun you two!" They all replied. We both laugh in between kisses and smile. I waited till everyone went inside then I started.

"Reece. Since we are alone and we might as well do it now. How about that 'serious talk' you wanted to have with me" using my fingers as inverted commas.

"Okay. We need to be serious about this. But I might as well start now." We swam up to the spa.

"Go ahead" I replied back.

"Okay. Ash what are we?"

"What do you mean?" I replied back knowing exactly what he meant.

"Are we officially girlfriend-boyfriend or..."

"Ummm I guess I answered back. I certainly want it to be. Reece, you don't know how much I have missed you. It has been so painful. Everyday getting only the tiniest bit better. If we leave this talk being just friends I am going to be the same. As soon as I knew who you were that same feeling feel in my stomach. I missed you so much even though you we sitting right next to me." I was proud at what I said and stepped back.

"Same here Ashleigh. It came to me having to leave home and go somewhere by myself and just scream. I couldn't take it any more. It was like a piece of my life missing and I needed it back. So I guess so. I am so sorry and I love you and I will, forever-"

"-and always" I finished cutting him off. I pulled him into a kiss

"Ashleigh. I want this to last forever no mater what happens. If I moved your coming with me. What ever we choose to do in life we do it together and love every moment in it."

"Of course Reece" I finished off. "Do you want to see what these boys are doing then" Reece laughed and continued.

"Yeah. Who knows what they are doing" we swan over to the stairs and Reece got out and lifted me out. We walked over to the sun chair and collected our towels and other stuff. We wrapped the towels around ourselves and walked inside. We found the 3 of the boys on the couch. I turned into the lounge room and one of the boys was choosing movies-wait a second.